the best investment you can make
Full Cycle’s fitting process looks at you as an individual and fits your bike to the unique needs of your body while considering your injury history, athletic history, riding style, and goals. Our fitters are trained to work with all riders, from the serious rider demanding top performance to the recreational rider or commuter wanting to improve their comfort and efficiency.
GET FIT WITH FULL CYCLE
Whether you want to improve your efficiency on your existing bike or you want to purchase a new bike, we can help. Our professional fitters, who are certified exercise physiologists, have many, many years of experience working with athletes of all levels and disciplines.
All bike fits are specific for mountain bikes, drop-bar bikes (road, gravel, commuting, CX, track), and triathlon/time-trial.
- Comprehensive 3D Retul Fit
- Pre Bike Purchase Fit and Consultation using Retul
- Fit Review and Consultation
- Road to Tri Fit
- Sweat Composition Testing
- Performance Package (Comprehensive fit & Sweat Test)
- Follow-up Fit Audit
- Delivery Bike Fit
- Junior Bike Fits
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Plan to spend about 1.5-2.5 hours with us during your fitting session.
- Each fit with Colorado Multisport is guaranteed. If you are experiencing problems with your fit, follow-up appointments made with the same fitter, within three weeks of the original fit appointment, will be free of charge.
- Add a Sweat Sodium Composition Test to any fit service at a reduced rate of $100 to help you perform at your best.