Whether you want to rent a bike while you’re in town, demo a bike before you buy, hire a private guide to explore the area, or do a self-guided tour of our recommended local routes, we have a wide range of rentals and tour options available to you!
- Helmets and pedals are included
- Up to 2 days of your rental fees may be applied toward purchase of a new bike within 30 days of your rental.
- Prepaid reservations may be cancelled, without penalty, up to 48 hours before the date of pickup.
- A $20 cancellation fee, per bike, will be charged to the credit card on file w/in 48hrs. No day-of cancellations.
- Insure your rental for $30! (Highly recommended)
- You will receive 20% OFF your rental when booked with a private tour!
- Pick-up for rentals starts at 10am
- Drop-off by 5:30pm, Monday-Saturday
- Drop-off by 4:30pm Sunday
- A late fee of $15 will be charged to the card on file should bikes be returned later than their designated drop-off time.
PRICING = ONE DAY | EXTRA DAY | WEEK
*Fees are based on one calendar/business day. Fees are refundable within 48 hours of reservation date.
Tours & Experiences
Offered April through October
Colorado is known to be a cycling paradise, and we couldn't agree more!
If you are interested in the best guided bike tours in and around Boulder, look no further because we offer it all.
Whether you are looking to explore the extensive bike path network around Boulder, adventure on our champagne gravel or climb the canyons just west of town, we will help craft the right bike tour for you and your group!
Any questions? Feel free to call the shop for more information.