$10.80 - $12.99
- Replacement straight pull spokes for Zipp 88 (Front) and 188 (Rear) Hubs
Straight pull spokes and nipples from Zipp
- Cold forged 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Lightweight 2.0mm/1.7mm/2.0mm double-butted form - Nipples sold separately - 172g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
- Cold forged 2.0mm 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Nipples sold separately - 213g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
- Straight gauge stainless steel, bag of 36, includes 14g silver nipples - 281mm lengths are for most high-flange track hubs and velocity deep V rims - 308mm spokes are designed to be cut and re-threaded for desired length
CX-Ray 298mm Straight pull spokes fit every position of the Rise 60 (B1), 29" wheel. - Length: 298mm - Spoke Interface: Straight Pull
276mm Straight-Pull External for Roam 30 27.5 Wheels, 3-pack.
294mm Straight-Pull External for Roam 30 29 Wheels, 3-pack
276mm Straight-Pull External for Roam 40 and Rail 40 Wheels, 3-pack
294mm Straight-Pull External for Roam 40 and Rail 40 Wheels, 3-pack.
281mm Bladed Straight-Pull External Black Roam 50 27.5 Wheels, 3-pack
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
- Straight gauge steel - Box of 100, includes 14g black brass nipples
- Bladed Revolution spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 139g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
Page 1 of 1