Quickly and easily overhaul your entire drivetrain! Free the Chain Pig from his pen and watch him devour chain grime as only a pig can! The Pig Pen Drivetrain Maintenance Kit includes everything you need: Chain Pig hands-free chain cleaner, gear brush, 4oz Pig Juice degreaser, and 4oz Chainj chain lube.
- Great for re-opening cut housing and for marking cuts - Hardwood fluted handle offers a comfortable grip - Alloy steel blade securely mated to steel ferrule and cap - 6-1/2" overall length (3-1/2" pick-blade)
- Professional tools to correctly size spokes for wheelbuilding
- This set of tools is essential for servicing a Stroker Ace caliper
- The perfect tool for cleaning up a freshly cut steerer tube - Swivel head cleans slag from a fresh-cut in one motion - Includes one blade for steel, aluminum, plastic and copper and one for brass and iron - 5" hex-shaped aluminum handle for good grip
- 26-leaf feeler gauge set (great for disc brake pad setting) - Both SAE and Metric measurements listed on each blade - Sizes: .0015, .002, .0025, .003, .004, .005, .006, .007, .008, .009, .010, .011, .012, .013, .014, .015, .016, .017, .018, .019, .020, .021, .022, .023, .024, .025" - Metric range: .037mm to .635mm
- Great reamer for close-quarter jobs - 3/4" five-flute tool steel cutter for quick and easy reaming - Long run-out not needed (as with long-taper designs) - Heavy-duty, ergonomically designed handle (5/1/8" OL)
- Great for derailleur limit screws, master-cylinder bleed screws and other precision operations - Contains: (1) handle/clamp, (4) flat-blade, (1) crosshead - Comes in plastic self-stand case with clear plastic lid
- Shop-quality stainless steel construction vernier caliper - Scales read in Metric and English (SAE) for comparison - Measures inside, outside, depth, and step dimensions - Extra long design with depth gauge and auto thumblock - Accurate to .05mm with a 150mm capacity - Permanent (black) graduations with conversion table on back of tool, plastic case and instructions included
- Precision, Swiss pattern needle file set - Knurled aluminum 5-1/2" handle with file-lock tip - Three most common files: flat, round, triangular - 8-1/2" overall length (file + handle)
- Smooth actuator provides accurate control and delivery rate - Generous reservoir for liquid lubricants - All aluminum construction with steel pen/pocket clip - Protective screw-on cover prevents leakage - Overall length: 5-5/8"
- Great for derailleur limit screws, master-cylinder bleed screws and other precision operations - Fingertip swivel head for greater control and accuracy - Chrome vanadium screwdriver blades held in a reversible carrier-tip - Contains: (1) swivel-tip screwdriver base; (1) 1/8"-5/64" double-ended flat-blade; and (1) #0-#000 double-ended crosshead blade
- Classic design with anti-friction, flare groove rollers for precision cuts - Replaceable, hardened alloy-steel cutting wheel - Hardened steel retractable/lockable deburring blade - Works on 3mm-30mm tubing diameters
- T-handle provides leverage for easier reaming - Made from hardened, tempered tool steel - Precision ground cutting edges for long life - Designed to ream diameters between 1/8" and 1/2"
- Telescoping magnetic (pen) tool with pocket clip - Ideal for retrieving hard-to-reach, ferrous-metal objects - Powerful magnetic tip will hold up to a 2lb object - 5-1/2" long tool with up to 23-1/2" full extension
- 4-sided/8-pitch thread restoring file - High carbon steel construction - Restores thread alignment on external threads - For .75, 1.0, 1.25, 1.5, 1.75, 2.0, 2.5, and 3.0 metric threads - Doubles as thread pitch gauge
- Fits over ISIS spindle end, extra deep for longer spindles - Compatible with internally splined bottom bracket cups (i.e. all Race Face ISIS, all FSA ISIS, most Shimano)
- T-20 Torx L-wrench for pre-tensioning Torque nipples - 4.3mm wrench for tensioning Torque nipples via their wrench flats
- Made of Cr-V steel - To be used with 1/2" driver
- Service tool for removing/Installing the torx-Shaped piston-Bore cap on hope mono-Series and moto monoblock calipers
- Heat-treated tool steel with centerless-ground ends - 4" long with knurled bodies offer solid grip - First (4) have 3/4" drive length, last (4) have 1" drive length - Contains 8 individual punch sizes: 1/16", 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", & 5/16", vinyl case
- Self-centering, hardened tool steel tap jaws - Knurled chuck sleeve for secure tool fitment - Sliding T-handle for tight spaces and extra leverage - Made in the USA
Park's Compact Crank Puller is used to remove Shimano Octalink, ISIS Drive and square-taper cranksets. It includes 2 rotating tips (16.3 and 11.3mm) to make the job easy. This is a great tool for your travel and home tool kit.
When a mechanical problem has you feeling lost in space, the Alien II is the extraterrestrial that will ensure you don't have to phone home. Its molded-plastic body provides an excellent gripping surface and splits in two with a press of a button. Tools include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, 10mm box wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a universal chain tool; 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches; a stainless-steel knife; a T25 Torx wrench for disc brakes; and a compartment for 2 chain pins. There's even a handy bottle opener for after the ride.
A favorite of shop mechanics for over 30 year's, Park's CCP-22 Crank Puller removes crankarms that feature square tapers, and those that fit on Power Drive and Power Spline bottom bracket interfaces. The long, comfortable, built-in handle and fine thread provide the leverage needed to remove even the tightest crankarms. And, there's a rotating tip to ensure smooth operation and long life.
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench/Screwdriver/Torx Set with Chain Tool includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver, a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts), a tire lever, spoke wrenches and a chain tool. The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
For the home mechanic, Giant's Crank Wrench and Extractor is indispensable. This ingenious device is two tools in one with a socket for removing and installing most standard crank bolts and an extractor for removing most square-taper crankarms. Plus, the long, vinyl-coated handle provides the leverage needed to easily get the job done.
- Spider removal tool is compatible with all e*thirteen cranks that have a removable spider, and can also be used as an installation/removal tool for e*thirteen bottom brackets
Convenient, state-of-the-art clincher repair kit with a stealth ‘carbon-look’ finish fits securely in cages for a reliable storage case. Rattle-proof padding for a noiseless ride. - Includes: XLAB Tri Tool Kit, 2 tire levers, (2) CO2s, Speed Chuck inflator and patch kit. Capacity: 25.8 in3 (423 cm3) - Height: 5.25 in (133.5 mm) - Weight: 447g (Gear Box Kit w/ full repair kit + spare tube), 65g (Gear Box empty)
$21.88 - $39.36
- Spinner handle: bi-mold comfort grip handle and 9" length - Ratchet: 36t ratchet, quick release, finger fit handle and 7-3/4" length - Flex drive bar: swivel head and 10" finger fit handle - All drivers feature ball and spring socket retention
Page 1 of 37 Next page