Why Buy New Now
Why Buy New?
If you are still riding a bike that is more than five years old, chances are you are missing out on some great things, especially if you are moving into gravel from road.
The newer "all road" bikes we offer today from Giant, Liv, Cervelo, Specialized, Felt, and 3T are going to have disc brakes, run tubeless wider tires, and be just as fast on asphalt as your older road bike.
If you are looking for a mountain bike, did you know that the older bikes available are not going to be upward compatible with some of the new electronic shifting platforms coming out? Are you on a mountain bike with 10 year old suspension? Sadly, it's getting harder and harder to service that, due to parts obsolescence.
Below are some good reasons to consider selling or donating your older bike and replacing it with the state of the art, brand new bike you deserve!
REASON #1 TO BUY NEW:
QUICK & GUARANTEED PURCHASE!
- LARGE SELECTION, LITTLE HASSLE: A local reputable retailer carries the latest selection from the best brands around to best suit local riding conditions, saving you the trouble to do lengthy online research;
- TALK THROUGH OPTIONS WITH LOCAL PROS: Nothing beats the conveniency of simply walking into your local bike shop, and talk through your options with veteran industry professionals who are also local riders like yourself;
- DEMO BEFORE YOU BUY: Try the same or similar bike from our rental fleet for up to 2 days and get the rental charges applied towards your purchase.
- DON'T GET STUCK WITH A LEMON! New bikes come with lifetime warranty and zero miles, which gives you peace of mind while riding.
- SIZE FIT GUARANTEE: Get a free "3 Point Sizing Service" with your new bike purchase to ensure saddle height, saddle fore-aft, and bar reach is fit to your body. Additional professional Retül fitting services are available at 15% off within 60 days of your new bike purchase.
- 30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Your new bike is not working out for you? Return it within 30 days (as long as still in new condition)
- FREE 30-DAY CHECKUP: After 30 days of your new bike purchase, we will go back through every aspect of your bike to make sure it's running like new. We will also re-check your fit and comfort.
- FREE LIFETIME ADJUSTMENTS: Brakes, derailleurs, and other components will need routine adjustments on your bike. Get free adjustments for life as long as we can fix it without removing parts.
REASON #2 TO BUY NEW:
PERSONALIZED AFTER-SALE SUPPORT!
When you buy local from a locally-owned bike shop like Full Cycle, you get after-sale support, which includes:
- Free 3-Point Sizing Service at purchase, to ensure saddle height, saddle fore-aft, and bar reach are in a good range for you
- 15% off Professional Retul Fit within 60 days of your new bike purchase
- 15% off Accessories on the day of purchase to get you ready to hit the road/trails (helmet, flat kit, shoes, clothing, etc)
- 30-day Moneyback guaranty if you're not satisfied with your new bike
- Free 30-day Checkup to make sure everything runs smooth after a break-in period
- Free Adjustments for Life: bike parts will routinely need to be adjusted to keep everything running smoothly. Just bring your bike in, and as long as we can fix it without removing parts, the repair is free.
- Rider Club Loyalty: earn a $5 coupon for every $200 you spend (details)
REASON #3 TO BUY NEW:
SAVE MONEY IN THE LONG RUN!
When you buy local from a locally-owned bike shop like Full Cycle, you end up SAVING MONEY in the long run:
- FINANCING OPTIONS like 6 to 12 month no interest financing lets you spread out your new bike purchase over a longer timeframe, so you can keep cash in your pocket
- LONGER LIFESPAN: a new bike has new unridden parts & components, which last longer so you'll need to replace them less often.
- MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY: all parts of a new bike are protected from manufacturers' warranty against defects, often for its lifetime, so you won't have to spend money to replace faulty parts.
- HIGH RESALE VALUE: a newer bike holds more of its value for longer, so you'll recoup more of its value at resale
- 15% OFF ACCESSORIES: save money on new-bike-day for accessories every rider needs out on the road & trails like a flat kit, pedals, lights, hydration, shoes, helmet, etc (even if you own these already, it's recommended to replace them every few seasons of riding to ensure safety).
- EARN LOYALY CREDIT: with our Rider Club Loyalty program you earn $5 credit for every $200 you spend, saving you money on all your cycling needs!
Full Suspension Mountain Bikes
Full-suspension mountain bikes are designed to tackle a variety of tricky terrain. Having front and rear suspension helps keep both wheels in contact with the trail for better traction and control. Cruise up trails fluidly, and take the reins on any descent. Whether you’re in it to shred the gnar or embark on a multi-day adventure, Giant’s got you covered.
Hardtail Mountain Bikes
Hardtail, or front-suspension, mountain bikes are great all-around off-road machines. Their simple design makes them a good choice for riding trails, gravel paths, light bikepacking, and even pavement. They’re a stellar option for the jack-of-all-trades MTBer, with lighter weight frames that allow for quick acceleration and smooth handling.
Tackle your favorite trail with more gas left over at the end. Climb hills that were once insurmountable. Enjoy longer rides. Speed through flats. High-capacity batteries mean the possibilities are endless with electric mountain bikes. Giant’s line features hardtail and full suspension e-MTBs.
Expand your cycling adventures from roads to gravel and dirt with a gravel bike. They're lightweight and versatile, with generous tire clearance, enabling you to ride with confidence on whatever terrain you decide to tackle . Whether you’re racing a gravel grinder or exploring backcountry roads, we have the perfect gravel endurance bike to ride variable terrain.
The road calls. From high mountain peaks to neighborhood streets and bike paths, road bikes are your invitation to ride, to get you on the race course, in the group ride, or on your next solo adventure.
There's nothing quite like making your way around town by bike: to work, to the coffee shop, to a friend's house, or just a fun casual after-work spin. Whether you’re beating the traffic in the city or taking the long route for fitness and fun, put some adventure into your daily routine with a commuter bike.
Share your joy of cycling with your young shredder. Learning to ride a bike offers kids a lifetime of adventure, self-reliance, and confidence. Get your kid a stable, safe, reliable, and fun lightweight aluminum bike for every stage of their rider development with our Kids’ Bike Trade-Up Program, where you get up to 20% off your new kid's bike until they're ready for an adult-size bike.