This is a MegaExo Left Crank Bolt for 19mm MegaExo Cranks. - M12 bolt
Tight tolerances and precise torque specs mean precision parts like this MegaExo 12 Left Arm Crank Bolt need to be replaced from time to time. Make sure the heart of your drivetrain is secure, and pick up a spare or two today.
It seems so small and insignificant, yet it's so important. The BB30 Wave Spring Washer is the keystone in your bottom bracket assembly, providing compression for proper setup and bearing preload, while helping to maintain adjustment after it's dialed in just right. They're also quite easy to lose or damage, so grab a few while you're at it.
$5.49 - $6.59
- Super light carbon spacers for tuning stem height - Spacers are internally weight relieved to drop a few extra grams
Snap rings are pretty ingenious, except they love to launch in an impossible-to-track direction when removing or installing. Maybe you should keep a spare set of these BB30 Inner Snap Rings, just in case.
Stainless steel pedal washers - Sold in pairs
$7.99 - $16.50
- PolyCarbonate headset spacers with the FSA logo - Variety of colors, sold in bags of 10
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
- BB Mega Exo Lite MW454
Your frame is BB30 or PF30. Your crank is 386EVO. No sweat. This adapter from FSA makes it happen. - For road use - Weight: 50g
FSA MegaExo Cartridge Bearing - 37 x 25 x 6mm
- Self Extracting crank bolt Suitable for: - Road: Powerbox alloy, Powerbox Supercompact alloy, Energy, Gossamer cranksets - Off-road: Powerbox alloy, KFX, Gradient cranksets
The perfect bike fit is priceless. These FSA Polycarbonate Headset Spacers, however, are very affordable, and an easy way to dial in that fit for optimum performance and comfort.
This is a pair of spacers that adapts a 386 EVO crankset to a 68mm BB30 or PF30 frame; use in combination with the standard bottom bracket for your chosen frame.
This is an FSA MegaExo Crank Arm Fixing Bolt for MegaExo Cranks. - 26mm length - 12g - Designed to fit FSA cranks only - Includes M18 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap and washers
$11.99 - $12.99
Keep that front end tight and responsive, while preserving the integrity of the carbon steerer on your high-end fork with FSA's Headset Compression Plug. - Alloy top cap - For carbon steer tubes
- Type: Headset bearing - Discipline: Road, MTB - Material: Steel - Weight: 26g - Dimension: 1-1/4-inch - Bearing Type: ACB - Angle: 45° x 45°
$12.99 - $14.99
Dial in the perfect cockpit by spacing your stem with these lightweight, easy-to-install Aluminum Headset Stack Spacers from FSA.
This is an FSA MegaExo Crank Arm Bolt for 19mm MegaExo alloy cranks - Designed to fit alloy FSA cranks only - Includes M12 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap, and washers
This is an FSA MegaExo Crank Arm Bolt for 24mm MegaExo alloy cranks - Designed to fit alloy FSA cranks only - Includes M17 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap, and washers
This is an FSA Self-Extracting Left Crank Arm Bolt for Mega Exo ATB Cranks - 30mm long - 14g - Designed to fit FSA ATB cranks only - Includes M18 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap and washers
FSA Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - Self-extracting crank bolt - 15mm
$14.00 - $15.00
- Sold per unit - Black seal
- Mega Exo right hand threaded (RH) hollow carbon screws with a self-extracting cap - Designed to fit FSA MegaExo Cranks only - Includes bolt, self-extracting cap, and washers
This pair of spacers from FSA adapts a 386 EVO crankset to a 68mm BB30 or PF30 frame using the existing BB30/PF30 bottom bracket designed for your frame.
Dirt and grime have no place in your bottom bracket. Keep them at bay by always ensuring your FSA BB30 Bearing Covers are in good shape. Keep a replacement set on hand to extend the life of your expensive, silky-smooth BB30 bottom bracket.
This FSA Double Chainring Nut/Bolt Set feature T-30 Torx sockets to resist stripping and ensure that you have reliably secure chainrings. - Torx wrench included
This FSA MTB Chainring Nut/Bolt Set feature T-30 Torx sockets to resist stripping and ensure that you have reliably secure chainrings. - For MTB triple cranksets - Torx wrench included
This FSA Triple Chainring Nut/Bolt Set feature T-30 Torx sockets to resist stripping and ensure that you have reliably secure chainrings. - For road triple cranksets - Torx wrench included
Page 1 of 2 Next page