Stay clean and stay seen with Topeak's DeFender iGlow. It's a unique rear fender that has an integrated 0.5W light for safety at night or during low-visibility conditions. Strap this impact-resistant plastic fender down quickly and easily to the junction of your bike's seat and top tubes, and adjust it for perfect coverage. With constant and blinking modes, this light is ready when you are.
Topeak's RedLite Aura gives you 1 high-flux piranha LED and 2 super-bright red LEDs to provide superb visibility for cars approaching from the rear. It mounts quickly and easily to Topeak racks and seatposts, and the included coin batteries deliver up to 120 hours of run time.
Topeak's RedLite Race gives you 2 super-bright red LEDs providing excellent visibility. A rubber strap lets you mount it quickly and easily to just about any seatpost or seatstay. The included coin batteries deliver up to 140 hours of run time. Simply push the lens to turn the light on and off!
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Be seen with Sunlite's TL-L350 Taillight. This powerful little light uses 3 bright LEDs for serious visibility. It has steady and flash modes and runs for a long time on the included 2 AAA batteries. The light is housed in a water-resistant body and the quick-release mount attaches to any seatpost.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- 6 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2.5 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 8
- COB style LED rear safety light in the shape of a heart - Perfect for cruisers, kids bikes or anyone that is feeling the love and desires a little extra flair on their ride - USB rechargeable with integrated low battery indicator Modes: 5 Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: USB Lumens: 15 Lumen Range: 1-100
- USB rechargeable 3 lumen safety light - 4 modes including 1 solid and 3 flashing settings - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment - Charging cable included
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED light - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 30 - Mount: rubber strap
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
- 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs - 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) - Multifit bracket (25-32mm)
• 180 hour run time • Includes one 2032 button cell battery • 4-Super bright LED`s • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • ROHS Certified • Water resistant
- 5 super bright LEDs - Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries with USB cable - 2.5 ~ 5 hours run time per charge - 3 modes (2 Steady, 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit silicone strap - Water-resistant silicone body - Rechargable: USB
Signalling turns in a way that drivers are familiar with means they'll be more likely to see you. Day or night, Sunlite's Turn Signal & Tail Light combo increases your visibility to other road users. This handy device is controlled by a thumb switch that mounts to your handlebar for the ultimate in convenience and safety.
• Road bar specific bright red LED • Push-in resin body replaces bar end plug • Sold as pair. Uses single AAA batteries
• A sophisticated rear light right at home on a vintage or town bike • Bright LEDs with genuine polished alloy body • Mounts to seatstay or rack braze-ons • Flashing or steady modes • Includes batteries
The MICRO DUO safety light is a versatile little light that offers independently operated red and/or white LED's that can be set to solid and/or flashing. The color and mode can be switched with the simple press of a button making it suitable for any number of uses.
Sigma Rear Brake light. A simple little light with a big purpose — safety. Just clip this light on your rear brake cable and it will help alert anyone behind you that you are slowing down. Perfect for kids, commuters, and group rides! Fits U-brakes, V-brakes, canti's, road calipers, mechanical disc brakes, but won't fit hydraulics. Functions: - LED brake light with replaceable CR 1025 button cell battery (included) - Clearly visible, red brake LED during use - Burn time: approx. 200 hours continuous light, average of approx. 100,000 braking processes - Attaches to the rear brake cable using a 2.5 mm hex wrench (not included) - Quick and simple attachment - Attaches to cable actuated mechanical brakes (25 mm clearance) - Rounded brass screw to protect the brake cable - Five different colors are available to match any bike. - Robust, water-resistant housing - Weight: 7 g
Minimal and mighty! The USB rechargeable Asteroid tail light from Portland Design Works mounts in seconds and shines super brightly with high quality optics so you can be seen. The double-click lens prevents accidental ons and offs. Ride up to 35 hours before needing a charge. Pairs nicely with the Asteroid Headlight - also available as a light set. - 3 Modes (burn time): Flash (35 hrs), Pulse (6.5 hrs), Steady (4.5 hrs) - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Micro USB recharging cord included - Weight: 76 g (2.7 oz)
Portland Design Works' Fenderbot Taillight shines brightly to enhance your visibility when the sky turns dark. It boasts a 1-watt LED with three modes and precision reflector to notify others of your presence. And, the Fenderbot bolts directly to your fender so it's always on your bike. - Bright red LED and precision reflector - Bolts directly to fender to prevent theft - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 62 g (2.2 oz) - Runs on 2xAAA batteries (included) - Lifetime PDWarranty
Portland Design Works' Radbot 1000 Taillight shines brightly to enhance your visibility when the sky turns dark. It boasts a 1-watt LED with three modes and a precision reflector to notify others of your presence. And, the Radbot includes mounts for a rack, seatpost, seatstay, and backpack, so you can put it wherever you want. - 1.0 watt red LED made by Nichia - 3 Modes: zZz pop, Cornea Blitz and Rock Steady for up to 30 hours run time - Large precision reflector - Includes both Stayputnik quick release and Rack mounts - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Runs on 2xAAA batteries (included) - Weight: 62 g (2.2 oz) - Lifetime PDWarranty
Portland Design Works' Red Planet Taillight will enhance your visibility after dark. It boasts five bright LEDs with three modes to notify others of your presence. And, the Red Planet includes mounts for a seatpost, seatstay, and backpack, so you can put it wherever you want. - Five red LEDs - Steady, blinking and dance modes - Stayputnik mount included - Runs on 2xAAA batteries (included) - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 45 g (1.6 oz)
The Amigo tail light will keep you visible on your next bicycle trip. It mounts in a snap and the durable alloy body and brilliant LED optics keep you safe. Just like your best friend, the Amigo always has your back! - High output surface mounted LED provides steady and flashing modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 55 hrs (steady – 2 lm) and up to 100 hrs (flashing - 2 lm) - Provides 140° of visibility - Water resistance rated to IPX3 standard - 2 CR2032 battery (included) - Durable alloy housing - Rubber strap mounts, adjusts and removes without tools - 26 grams
Be visible and be safe! The Blinky 1 aims 3 bright LEDs directionally to provide over 220 degrees of light visible from up to a mile away! Its soft-touch power switch toggles between flashing and steady modes for up to 100 hours of run time on the included batteries. It mounts to seatposts and seatstays and clips on pockets and packs, too.
Page 1 of 4 Next page