Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
Take charge of the night! The HeadLux 100 USB features convenient cable-free charging with a direct USB port plug. Two super-bright 0.5W white LEDs provide up to 100 lumens with three light modes so you can see even on the darkest nights. Bi-directional tool-free mounting and removal are accomplished by a single silicone strap making it simple to use and a great value. - Max Lumens: 100 Lumens - Lamp: 2 super bright 0.5 W white LEDs - Light Housing: Engineering grade polymer - Battery: 3.7V 500mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approx): 3 Modes / 1.5 hr (High) / 3.3 hr (Middle) / 40 hr (Blinking) - Charging: USB port / 2 hr (approx) - Mount: Fits integrated bar/stem combo, and aero / round handlebars - Waterproof IPX 6 - Low battery indicator - Size: 6.9 x 4.3 x 2.2 cm / 2.7" x 1.7" x 0.9" - Weight: 32g / 1.13oz
Charged to be seen! The TailLux 25 USB design features convenient cable-free charging with a direct USB port plug. Two super-bright LEDs provide 25 lumens and three light modes, so you can be seen up to 2km away—even on the darkest nights. Bi-directional tool-free mounting and removal are accomplished by a single silicone strap, making it simple to use on seatposts, seatstays, or Topeak bags. - Max Luminous Intensity: 25 Lumens - Lamp: 2 super bright red LED's - Light Housing: Engineering grade polymer - Battery: 3.7 V 320mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time: 3 modes / 3 hr (High) / 30 hr (Low) / 40 hr (Blinking) - Charging: USB port / 2 hr - Mounting: Fits aero or round seatposts (25.4 – 34.9mm), seatstay, and Topeak bags - Waterproof IPX 6 - Size: 6.3 x 2.7 x 2.5cm / 2.5" x 1.1" x 1" - Weight: 30g / 1.06oz (w/ mounting clip)
Stay clean and stay seen with Topeak's DeFender iGlow. It's a unique rear fender that has an integrated 0.5W light for safety at night or during low-visibility conditions. Strap this impact-resistant plastic fender down quickly and easily to the junction of your bike's seat and top tubes, and adjust it for perfect coverage. With constant and blinking modes, this light is ready when you are.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
• 180 hour run time • Includes one 2032 button cell battery • 4-Super bright LED`s • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • ROHS Certified • Water resistant
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 8
- 20-lumen COB chip LED tail light - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- USB multi-purpose safety light can be used on clothes, helmets, or bikes - 360° bracket allows multiple mounting options for a variety of applications - 25 lumen output through 9 COB chip LEDs - 5 modes offer day and night uses - 4 to 6-hour runtime
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 5 LED rack mount rear light • 4 modes (1 steady 3 flashing) • Bolt-on mount for rear racks
- 8 lumen safety tail light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED light - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 30 - Mount: rubber strap
- USB rechargeable 3 lumen safety light - 4 modes including 1 solid and 3 flashing settings - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment - Charging cable included
- COB style LED rear safety light in the shape of a heart - Perfect for cruisers, kids bikes or anyone that is feeling the love and desires a little extra flair on their ride - USB rechargeable with integrated low battery indicator Modes: 5 Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: USB Lumens: 15 Lumen Range: 1-100
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • 2 to 4.5 hour run time • Includes USB charging cable • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Water resistant
- 6 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2.5 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- 5 super bright LEDs - Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries with USB cable - 2.5 ~ 5 hours run time per charge - 3 modes (2 Steady, 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit silicone strap - Water-resistant silicone body - Rechargable: USB
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Multifit bracket (25-32mm)
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 100 - Mount: Rubber strap
- USB-rechargeable rear light with 42 COB LED chips - 7 different modes featuring two steady modes and 5 flashing settings - Innovative quick-release bracket can be attached to seat posts or helmets - Low-battery warning and integrated battery protection - Weighs only 26 grams
Replacement LED assembly for the Centro LED helmet.
$17.99 $25.00 28% Off
Put this little bright spot anywhere—your belt, your backpack, your seatpost—and ride on. The Flashback is your go-to savior, packing a mighty “I’m here!” punch to keep you visible on the streets. With its belt clip, you can literally clip it on just about anything, and its compact size makes it a total no-brainer for keeping your ride safe and your street-cred high. - Compact, bright, and waterproof. - Built-in fabric belt clip makes it a clip-anywhere taillight option (seatpost mount included). - Four operating modes: Steady (10 lumens), Power Flash (20 lumens), Disco Flash (14 lumens), Eco Flash (5 lumens). - 2- to 20-hour runtime, depending on mode. - Tested and approved for the following Specialized helmet models: Align, Ambush Comp, Chamonix, Propero II, Echelon II
Page 1 of 5 Next page