Wireless electronic shifting and hydraulic disc braking: the best of both worlds. The SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD shift-brake system integrates top technology into an efficient package and offers AXS for easy personalization.
- AXS enabled for easy personalization
- Simple and intuitive eTap shift logic
- Award-winning HydroHC brake platform
- Textured shift paddles and hoods for control and comfort
- Personalize for your hands and preferences using the Contact Point Adjustment and separate Reach Adjust
- One port per side for Blips
- Bleeding Edge technology for easy and clean bleeds
- Mount type: Flat-mount
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are the highlights of today’s electronic shifting systems:
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servomotors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with precisely and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you’ll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
|Black / Left/Front||710845823046||00.7018.393.002||210000072347|
|Black / Left/Rear||710845823022||00.7018.393.000|
|Black / Right/Front||710845823053||00.7018.393.003|
|Black / Right/Rear||710845823039||00.7018.393.001||210000072346|