We loved the simplicity and clean look of Axle F so we made Axle R. Using a solid 7075-T6 rod rather than a hollow tube makes this the strongest possible rear axle design while still being lighter than a stock 12mm thru axle with integrated lever.
If you already carry the EDC multitool with you, there's no need for the heavy integrated lever which can snag on trail-side obstacles.
Add one of our coloured cap kits to match your Axle R to your bike.
- Lighter than stock 12mm thru axles with integrated lever or QR
- 7075-T6 Solid rod design for maximum stiffness and strength
- Low profile head won't get caught on trail-side obstacles.
- 5mm and 6mm hex interfaces
- All common axle length/thread combinations covered
- You need to know both your axle length and axle thread pitch to select your new OneUp axle. These are both specific to your frame. Hub spacing (e.g. 142x12) does not denote your axle size. Your axle length and pitch might be laser etched on your existing axle (e.g. 178 x 1.5). Check here first. If your axle size is not marked, check with your frame manufacturer. Axle specs are not usually listed on website specs.
- Check our printable axle selector to ensure you pick the right length/thread pitch
- NOT compatible with tapered "Syntace X-12" style axles
|Black / 166 – 172mm / 12 x 1.0mm||033762821941||1C0596BLK||210000071722|
|Black / 172 – 178mm / 12 x 1.5mm||033862821940||1C0597BLK|
|Black / 174 – 180mm / 12 x 1.75mm||033962821949||1C0598BLK|
|Black / 192 – 198mm / 12 x 1.75mm||034062821945||1C0599BLK|