$42.00 - $70.00 $70.00 Up to 40% Off
Conscientiously designed to provide class-leading output and unmatched protective visibility both day and night. An innovative feature set including powerful amber side lighting and daylight pulse mode creates the most visible, reliable, versatile headlight available. Featuring: - 700 Lumen Output (FL-1 Certified) With CREE LED - Daylight Visible Pulse Mode - Amber Side Lighting Increases Visibility at Intersections - High/Medium One Touch Toggle Mode - Micro-peened Reflector Creates A Smooth, Even Beam Pattern - Waterproof Design Provides All-Weather Reliability - Micro USB Rechargeable - Quick Release Handlebar Mount Included: - Quick Release Handlebar Mount & Micro USB Charging Cable
$30.00 $50.00 40% Off
Compact power, the sleek Vis Micro II is the ideal taillight for riders who need premium protective visibility and safety innovation combined with versatile mounting options. Asserting a powerful 60 lumens of output, the distinct SafePulse beam readily alerts drivers to a cyclist’s location encouraging the motorists to provide ample passing space. Dedicated amber sidelights – a Light & Motion exclusive – enhance visibility in intersections where rear lighting often isn’t visible. The simple tool-free mount secures to a range of seat posts and seat stays plus has an integrated snap-on clip to attach to seat bag or backpack loops. An optional rack mount rounds out mounting options if riding with saddlebags or a gear trunk. Charging is fast and takes a mere 2.5 hours with the included Micro USB cable. The Vis Micro II, with premium features and exclusive SafePulse, is a best-buy for those that prefer a classically designed taillight with modern safety innovation. Features - 200 Lumen Output (250 in Daytime SafePulse mode) certified to the FL-1 Standard with high powered premium CREE LED - Ambient light sensors detects automatically adjust mode based on the most safe beam pattern for riding: SafePulse in the daytime and steady at night - Smart technology senses motion and automatically turns Vya on when inserted into mount and will remain on, even when a rider pauses at stoplights - Auto-off when bike is parked or light is removed from mount to prevent the dreaded ‘dead bike light’ when it comes time for the next ride - SafePulse beam pattern scientifically designed to enhance a driver’s ability to judge the cyclist’s distance and direction of travel without the risks associated with flashing lights - Horizontal design with custom optic gives a powerful, concentrated burst of light to be recognizable over 2KM away in daylight - 6 hour runtime during the day (SafePulse) and 2 hours at night (solid mode) ideal for day/night commuting Specifications - Lumens: 30 (medium), 25 (low), 60 (SafePulse) - Runtime: 600 min (medium), 180 min (low), 300 min (SafePulse) - Beam Angle: 180° (flood) - Charge Time: 300 min
$19.80 $33.00 40% Off
- 20 Super Bright Cob LEDS - 4 Modes: High (1.5Hrs), Mid (4.5Hrs), Flash (5Hrs), Patrol (5Hrs) - Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery With Easy Magnetic USB Charger (1.5 Hrs Charge Time) - 40 Lumens - Waterproof - Optional Integrated Mount Designs For Giant Headsets, Overdrive1/Overdrive2 And Seatpost
Aside from the outstanding light output and industry-leading usage time, the Recon HL1600 features SpeedBeam technology which adjusts light beam output based on riding speed. It also features a sensor that monitors ambient light to change beam output. These features help save battery power for when you need it. Brighter, longer, and smarter. - SpeedBeam feature adjusts light output based on riding speed - Smart Mode light sensor monitors ambient light to adjust light output day or night - Pair with Garmin series computers and see the battery information and light mode on the computer screen - Lumens and runtime are ANSI-Standard certified - Focused optics with side light design for over 270-degrees of visibility - Heat-dissipating CNC-machined aluminum structure - Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off - Includes adjustable GoPro mount SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: 105x35x47mm - Weight: 204g without mount - Colors: Black - Output: 1600 lumens - Runtime: High (1600LM) 1.5hrs, Middle 4.5hrs (800LM), Low 10hrs (300LM), Smart (800LMwith flash output in Day) 50hrs; (800LM with steady output at Night) 4.5hrs; Flash (100LM) 100hrs - Battery: Li-Ion polymer battery (6000mAh) - Waterproof: IPX6 - Certifications: ANSI-Standard FL-1
The Recon HL500 is the perfect multi-function light for use on handlebars or helmets. It features abundant light output in a lightweight design. - Lumens and runtime certified to the ANSI-Standard - Focused optics with side light design for over 270 degrees visibility - Heat-dissipating CNC-machined aluminum structure - Power status indicator can let you know how much run-time to go before powering off - Includes adjustable GoPro mount SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: 85x26x34mm - Weight: 81g without mount - Colors: Black; Gray; Blue; Red - Output: 500 lumens - Runtime: High (500LM) 2hrs, Middle 4hrs (300LM), Low 10hrs (100LM), Flash 100hrs, SOS: 100hrs - Battery: Li-Ion polymer battery (2000mAh) - Waterproof: IPX6 - Certifications: ANSI-Standard FL-1
Smarter seeing. Aside from the outstanding light output and industry-leading usage time, the Giant Recon HL900 increase the SpeedBeam technology, which adjusts light beam output based on riding speed; also features a light sensor to monitor ambient light source to change light output; these features help save battery power for when you need it. Brighter, longer and smarter. - SpeedBeam feature adjusts light output based on riding speed - Smart Mode light sensor monitors ambient light to adjust light output day or night - Pair with Garmin series computers and see the battery information and light mode on the computer screen - Lumens and runtime are ANSI-Standard certified - Focused optics with side light design for over 270-degrees of visibility - Heat-dissipating CNC-machined aluminum structure - Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off - Includes adjustable GoPro mount SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: 105x28x30 mm - Weight: 108g without mount - Colors: Black - Output: 900 lumens - Runtime: High (900LM) 1.6hrs, Middle 4.5hrs (450LM), Low 10hrs (150LM), Smart (450LM with flash output in Day) 24hrs; (450LM with steady output at Night) 2.8hrs, Flash (100LM) 50hrs - Battery: Li-Ion polymer battery (3000mAh) - Waterproof: IPX6 - Certifications: ANSI-Standard FL-1
$15.00 - $16.00
Blackburn's minimalist Click front light is incredibly visible to drivers, yet nearly invisible on your bike. A simple 'click' of the lens will power up 2 LEDs that pump out 18 lumens of beautiful, bright light that is even visible from the side of your bike for cross traffic. The silicone mounting strap makes it easy to install/remove and works on pretty much any handlebar or bike frame. Two CR2032 coin cell batteries are included and are super-easy to replace. - 20 lumen front light - Versatile silicone mounting system - Waterproof to IP-65 standard
Not too long ago, a 400 lumen headlight for this price would have been a pipe dream, but now the Blackburn DayBlazer 400 is a dream come true! Featuring eye-popping BLITZ daytime running mode to grab the attention of cars, IP-67 submersibility, and ample side visibility, the DAYBLAZER 400 puts light where riders need it most. - No tools required - Lithium-ion battery - Waterproof to IP-67 standard - 3 hour recharge time - LED Charge Indicator - Runtime: High 1hr (400 lumen), Low 5 hrs (200 lumen) - Runtime Pulse/Strobe: 6hrs (200 lumen)/10 hrs (200 lumen) - 59g
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Topeak's WhiteLite Race's two super-bright LEDs are just what you need to get home safely after the sun goes down. With its steady and blinking modes you're sure to catch the attention of drivers and its included coin batteries are good for up to 140 hours of use! Plus, the WhiteLite Race features a super-simple no-tools rubber strap handlebar mount that works on any bike. Just push the lens to toggle the light's modes!
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
• Set of 1 LED white front and 1 LED red rear lights • Ultra bright Cree LEDs • Two mode (Steady and Flashing) • Batteries included (4 x CR2032) • Velcro strap universal mount
• 3 watt LED light • 2 modes (1 steady 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4xAAA batteries (included)
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LED front and rear light set • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Micro USB rechargeable
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 80-lumen COB chip LED headlight - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 240 - Mount: Rubber strap
- 3-watt, 300 lumen USB rechargeable headlight - USB rechargeable 850 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 6 modes include constant, boost, super bright, pulsating, daytime flash, adjustable - Daytime flash mode enhances safety in all conditions - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (doubel click to check power level) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Includes 18-48mm handlebar mount and GoPro style mounts
- 35 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2 ~ 7 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
Page 1 of 6 Next page