About Full Cycle Bikes
Full Cycle started in 1982 as a Co-Op in the back of a grocery store on Pearl Street. We moved up to The Hill in 1985 and have been there ever since. We opened our Pearl Street shop in 2006. We pride ourselves on having the most knowledgeable and caring staff in town. Our mission from the beginning has been to make our customers as happy as possible; whether that means helping you get back on the road as quickly as possible, getting you set up on a new bike, or just shooting the breeze. Anytime you need us we'll be here for you!Visit Us
NEW BIKE PURCHASE ADVANTAGE: Our Promise to You!
We know how big of a deal buying a new bike is! For that reason we want you to feel as comfortable, and be as happy as possible!
FREE BICYCLE REGISTRATION
Bike thieves suck! That's why we have integrated our point-of-sale with Bike Index, the largest bike registry in the world, by which over 5,000+ stolen bikes have been recovered worldwide.
Once you purchase your bike, we automatically upload its serial number and your email address to the portal. In the hopefully unlikely event your bicycle is stolen, you can report it as stolen, which alerts the community, local authorities, and other partners, all of which hopefully leads to getting your bike back!
Kids Grow Fast. We’re Here to Help.
Our Kids’ Bike Trade-Up Program is simple - invest with us in a quality bike today, and bring it back to us when your child is ready for the next size. We’ll TAKE It in and
give you 20% off a new kids’ bike (up to 24" wheels). This program is valid until your child is ready for an adult bike! The bike must have been purchased from Full Cycle after 2015.
We will also take 10% off a new kids bike if you bring in another kids bike (24” wheel or smaller) if you purchased your bike elsewhere, or from Full Cycle in 2015 or earlier.
SHIMANO & SRAM CERTIFIED MECHANICS
Years of experience. Up-front estimates. Guaranteed workmanship.
- We sponsor 4 cycling clubs: Venus Bike Club, FCX, Women's Adventure Team, and Vixxen Racing
- We are actively involved in Cyclists 4 Community & Wednesday Morning Velo non-profit organizations
- We are members of Boulder Mountainbike Alliance (BMA)
- We donate $1 of every Oskar Blues Dale's Pale Ale beer sold at the Tune Up to BMA
- We host weekly weekend cycling group rides: Saturday Road Rides & Sunday Gravel Rides
- We host weekly community events (talks, clinics, and entertainment nights) at our Tune Up Taproom