About Full Cycle Bikes AND COLORADO MULTISPORT
Full Cycle started in 1982 as a Co-Op in the back of a grocery store on Pearl Street, and was a fixture on the Hill and Pearl Street for more than 30 years, growing into the leading mountain and commuter bike shop in Boulder. Colorado Multisport started off in 2006 with a mission toward serving the specific needs of triathletes and performance road cyclists. In 2021, we combined as one business in a great new location in Boulder's up and coming east side, along with our unique Tune Up taproom and espresso bar. With ample parking and adjacency to the Goose Creek bike path, we've become the hub for cycling and adventure in Boulder and the Front Range of Colorado.
NEW BIKE PURCHASE ADVANTAGE: Our Promise to You!
We know how big of a deal buying a new bike is! For that reason we want you to feel as comfortable, and be as happy as possible!
FREE BICYCLE REGISTRATION
Bike thieves are jerks! That's why we have partnered with the Boulder Police Department, and Bike Index, the largest bike registry in the world, by which over 5,000+ stolen bikes have been recovered worldwide. If your bike gets stolen, and you report it, word will automatically go out to hundreds of police departments, pawn shops, and other participants in the Bike Index program.
Kids Grow Fast. We’re Here to Help.
Our Kids’ Bike Trade-Up Program is simple - invest with us in a quality bike today, and bring it back to us when your child is ready for the next size. We’ll take it in and give you 20% off a new kids’ bike (up to 24" wheels). This program is valid until your child is ready for an adult bike! The bike must have been purchased from Full Cycle after 2015.
We will also take 10% off a new kids bike if you bring in another kids bike (24” wheel or smaller) if you purchased your bike elsewhere, or from Full Cycle in 2015 or earlier.
SHIMANO & SRAM CERTIFIED MECHANICS
Years of experience. Up-front estimates. Guaranteed workmanship.
- We sponsor 4 cycling clubs: Venus Bike Club, FCX, Women's Adventure Team, and Vixxen Racing
- We are actively involved in Cyclists 4 Community & Wednesday Morning Velo non-profit organizations
- We are members of Boulder Mountainbike Alliance (BMA)
- We donate $1 of every Oskar Blues Dale's Pale Ale beer sold at the Tune Up to BMA
- We host weekly weekend cycling group rides: Saturday Road Rides & Sunday Gravel Rides
- We host weekly community events (talks, clinics, and entertainment nights) at our Tune Up Taproom