The Portland Design Works Daybot Tail Light has a CREE LED to power a 100 lumen Daytime Pulse mode for increased visibility on sunny days. Switch from Day Modes to Night Modes to conserve battery power. Hold the power button down for 1 second to turn the light on or off.
The Daybot Tail Light has redesigned mount that works with the included seatpost and seatstay brackets.
- 2 Day Modes (runtime): Solid - 60 lumens (6 hours), Pulse - 100 lumens (20 hours)
- 3 Night Modes (runtime): Solid - 20 lumens (20 hours), Flash - 20 lumens (100 hours), Pulse - 20 lumens (30 hours)
- USB rechargeable li-polymer battery
- Weatherproof exterior for all season riding
- Includes brackets for seatpost and seatstay mounting
- Mounts vertically or horizontally
- Includes Micro USB recharging cord
- Weight: 1.9 oz
- Lifetime Warranty
Daybot Tail Light by Portland Design Works