Rip through backcountry singletrack, blaze new lines and feel fearless on any terrain with the playfully agile Intrigue.
The playful trail bike, Intrigue, is now available in the lightweight ALUXX version, maintaining an Advanced Forged composite linkage and delivering 140 mm rear Maestro suspension and a 150 mm fork. Engineered with Liv’s 3F design philosophy, Intrigue comes with a unique frame geometry and shocks tuned specifically for women. Intrigue has sleek internal cable routing and is compatible with a front derailleur. With improved pedaling efficiency and an aggressive trail riding position including a lengthened top tube and shortened stem, the Intrigue is quick, capable and eager to get you pushing your game.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
Top Performance Trail
- Maestro Suspension, lightweight ALUXX frame, no-compromise finish.
- With a versatile 140 mm/150 mm platform and 27.5-inch wheels compatible up to 2.6-inch tires, Intrigue is a dream for both climbing agility and downhill control.
Truly Dialed for Women
- Using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy combined with suspension testing conducted by women for women, and tuned to perfection through iterations of prototype testing with athletes.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- With the ability to tear down technical descents and climb up chunky, steep terrain, Intrigue comes to life flowing around berms and dancing over features. This is a dream bike for those who want to ride a variety of trails, take epic adventures, and push their limits.
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum, 140mm|
|Fork||RockShox 35 Gold RL, 150mm travel, DebonAir, Motion Control Damping, Boost, Maxle Ultimate, tapered|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Deluxe Select|
Front: 15 x 110mm
Rear: 12 x 148mm
|Rims/Wheels||Giant AM 27.5, tubeless ready, sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width|
|Hubs||Giant Tracker Boost, sealed bearing|
Front: Maxxis High Roller II 27.5 x 2.5" WT, EXO, TR
Rear: Maxxis High Roller II 27.5 x 2.4", EXO, TR
|Crankset||SRAM SX DUB|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, press fit|
|Chain||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Eagle SX|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM Eagle SX, 11x50|
|Shifters||SRAM Eagle SX|
|Handlebars||Giant Connect Trail, 780x31.8|
|Brake Levers||Shimano BL-MT400|
|Brakes||Shimano BR-MT520, hydraulic disc|
|Saddle||Liv Contact (forward)|
|Seat Post||Giant Contact Switch dropper, remote lever, 30.9mm|
|Accessories & Extras||Tubeless prepared|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Sand/Silver Pine / X-Small||04712878404304||2001003103||210000066115|
|Sand/Silver Pine / Small||04712878404311||2001003104||210000066114|
|Sand/Silver Pine / Medium||04712878404328||2001003105||210000066113|
|Sand/Silver Pine / Large||04712878404335||2001003106||210000066775|