*** SIGN UP BY DECEMBER 15: SAVE $250! ***
Mann University Leadership & Management 3-Day Training Course
Dates: January 4 - 6, 2023 (Wednesday to Friday)
Location: Umpqua Feather Merchants (594 S. Arthur Avenue. Louisville, CO - 80027).
The Mann Group will present a three-day Mann University Leadership and Management Course for Full Cycle & Colorado Multisport, open for all local outdoor & cycling industry leaders to join.
Topics will include:
- Securing Buy-in and resolving conflict
- Gentle Pressure Relentlessly Applied
- Personal Communication style assessment
- Understanding motivation and driving forces
- JWD Discussions/Difficult conversations Hiring
- Recruiting and Interview skills
Before one can lead others, one must first lead themselves. This isn't some Hollywood proverb, it's the foundation of leadership and this Mann U course. Over three days, the instructor will establish each students' leadership aptitudes and identify the best ways to adapt those abilities to their business.
The course also details the nitty-gritty of your position as a manager or owner - like hiring, employee motivation, and communication - and outlines your approach for doing them well. Through experiential simulation, students practice their new techniques, ensuring they are prepared to implement them back at their business, where they will cultivate a new environment of accountability.
- Understanding of personal leadership style
- DISC assessment
- Key strategies of successful leadership
- Successful, replicable hiring tactics
- Employee selection criteria - interviewing strategies
- Keys for motivating employees and cultivating accountability
- Refining listening skills
- Obstacles and tactics for effective feedback
- Mastery of JWD (Job Worth Doing/Job Well Done)
- Implementation support
Course will begin at 9AM on Wednesday, January 4, 2023. Plan to arrive by Tuesday evening, January 3rd.