This year, we're expanding our bike maintenance & mechanic classes to include a recurring 2 hours long "Intro to Bike Maintenance" class - taught by Ben Robles.
This class will teach you how to perform our most basic level of service, the Pint Tune (https://www.fullcyclebikes.com/product/pint-tune-5160.htm), which covers the following:
- Wash bike
- Inspect and adjust moving parts and bolts
- Inspect frame and fork
- Adjust derailleurs (front and rear)
- Adjust brakes (front and rear)
- True wheels and inspect rims
- Adjust headset, bottom bracket, hubs
- Brush clean chain and cassette
- Lube chain, cables, and derailleur pivots
Class is limited to 5 students.
Pick your preferred date from the dropdown above.
For any further questions regarding this class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org