Our Maintenance Class Series will be held on seven consecutive Sundays (from 5:30pm to 8pm) beginning Sunday, February 5th:
- Session 1: Introduction & Bicycle Basics (Sunday, February 5th)
- Session 2: Inspection & Bike Settings (Sunday, February 12th)
- Session 3: Wheels (Sunday, February 26th)
- Session 4: Drivetrain (Sunday, March 12th)
- Session 5: Shifting (Sunday, March 19th)
- Session 6A: Shimano Brake Bleed (Saturday, March 25th @ 6:30pm) - class only includes one of the two systems. Take both session 6A & 6B for an additional $100.
- Session 6B: Sram Brake Bleed (Sunday, March 26th) - class only includes one of the two systems. Take both session 6A & 6B for an additional $100)
- Session 7: Final Touches (Sunday, April 2nd)
The class will be held at Full Cycle & Colorado Multisport (2355 30th Street in Boulder, CO) and will feature our Service Writer Christoph Cikraji as the instructor.
The cost for all 7 sessions is $500. NEW: Attend BOTH Shimano & SRAM Brake Bleeds classes for an additional $100.
We will only have five spots this year to keep things personal and have opportunities for everyone to ask specifics about their bikes.
>>> FULL CLASS DETAILS: https://www.fullcyclebikes.com/about/bike-maintenance-class-series-pg1385.htm
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 303-440-1002
Class Includes: 10% discount on all products at Full Cycle & Colorado Multisport (except bikes).
Tuition must be paid up front to secure reservation. Tuition is not refundable, but can be used as store credit.
Please see RELATED ITEMS below for a list of material we encourage all students to purchase (we will also have these available for purchase at the shop on the day of the class):
- Park Tool Big Blue Book of Bicycle Repair (BBB-4)
- Pedro's L Hex Wrench Set (recommended upgrade: Wera 950/9 Hex-Plus SB L-Key Hex Wrench Set)
- Park Tool Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench
- Wera 467 TX HF 25 x 100mm T-Handle Torx Wrench