2018-2019 Full CycleCross Team Membership - Paid membership through June 30th, 2019.
An all-inclusive club team focused on riding and racing cyclocross competitively on the Front Range.
- Mechanic/team van support at 10 races through season, including Cyclo-X Series, US Open of Cyclocross, State Champs, and Rocky Mountain Regional Champs
- 10 weeks of professional skills coaching and race specific clinics
- Weekly guided rides showing you the best cx practice locations and dirt trails in Boulder.
- Podium rewards: value of entry fee returned in store credit at Full Cycle when podium photo is posted online and @fullcyclebikes is tagged.
- In store discounts:
10% off In-Store Shop accessories at all times at both Full Cycle locations.
One time 15% discount on a spend of up to $1000 of in-stock goods.
One time 25% discount on one purchase of any Giant bicycle (not just a cx bike).
- One complete team kit at lowest price possible if ordered by deadline. Additional kits at 25% off retail price (no kit purchase required to ride or race for the club). Final prices TBD.
Short Sleeve skinsuit
Long Sleeve skinsuit
Active Shield Thermal Jersey
- Access to steeply discounted coaching plans from professional coaches Grant Holicky and Chris Baddick.
- Supported race schedule:
September 8th Harlow Platts Cyclo X
September 22nd Valmont Cyclo X
October 6th Interlocken Cyclo X
October 13th US Open of Cross Boulder - Valmont
October 20th - Schoolyard Cross Dawson School (BJC) - Dawson School
October 21st Broomfield Cyclo X
November 3rd - Sienna Lake Cyclo X
November 17th Westminster Cyclo X
December 1st and 2nd CO State Championships Parker
December 8th Rocky Mountain Regional Championships Longmont, CO
- Members-only discounted buying night prior to cross season at Full Cycle.
- Additional benefits TBD. Final benefits are subject to change.
- All benefits valid from date of dues payment until June 30th 2019.
- Annual Dues $200.