Our Pro-Level Downhill Full-Face Mountain Bike Helmet
The Rampage Pro Carbon Helmet (RPC) features an ultra-ventilated design and two rotational management systems. It offers the most complete levels of performance and protection ever offered in a full face mountain bike helmet.
Under the light and robust Multi-Composite Technology shell is a dual-density EPS, meant to provide improved impact protection by distributing the force of impact over a wider surface area. The RPC helmet features the Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS)—an additional layer of rotational management that purposely detaches the visor from the helmet in the event of a crash.
This arsenal of MTB helmet tech is paired with a luxury interior that features 19 expansive vents and a premium X-static moisture-wicking comfort liner. Riding with the RPC for top-tier, full-face, downhill, freeride performance.
- Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) allows the visor to detach during a crash
- Dual-density Varizorb EPS liner is meant to provide improved impact protection
- CAGE chin bar/eye port is intended to improve energy management in the event of an impact
- MCT (Multi-Composite Technology) shell provides an excellent balance of strength & weight
- Mesh vent screens provide airflow while maintaining protection from dirt and debris
- 19 total vents—15 intake & 4 exhaust vents to channel cool air in and hot air out
- Fluid Inside ensures optimal linear and rotational impact performance
- Removable, washable X-static moisture-wicking & antimicrobial comfort liner
- 3 shell sizes & 4 EPS sizes for the best-in-class fit
- Stainless steel D-ring closure
- Includes zippered helmet bag
- Weight: 1230g in a size M (+-50g)
|Pine / Medium||191972462788||25109-391-M|