SUITO-T is the Elite Suito home trainer without supplied sprocket cassette, a powerful and compact model that offers total compatibility with several types of bicycle.
Powerful, solid, and quiet, SUITO-T is an interactive home trainer designed to offer a realistic, accurate, and fun bicycle workout experience.
Featuring direct transmission to ensure increased accuracy and quietness while working out, the SUITO-T is very stable trainer even during the most intense sprints, and its small size makes it easy to transport and store everywhere.
What's the difference between a Suito and a Suito-T?
- SUITO and SUITO-T are two identical home trainers, featuring the same technical specifications both in terms of structural and electronic features.
- What separates them is the sprocket cassette, which is included in the Suito but not included in the SUITO-T.
- The main feature of this home trainer is the sturdy steel structure, ideal to ensure durability and stability even during intense sprints.
- Featuring an elegant and solid profile, SUITO-T has a wide support base with pre-assembled support legs. Just position them properly to trigger the automatic lock mechanism.
- SUITO-T is designed to ensure a small footprint wherever you go: its integrated handle, reduced size, and slim profile makes it easy to transport and store everywhere without worrying about its footprint.
- SUITO-T optimized design makes it compatible with various bicycle models and commercially available sprocket sets.
Accurate and powerful bicycle workouts
- SUITO-T simulates gradients up to 15% with ± 2.5% accuracy, one of the most powerful home trainers you can use to release all your power even during the most intense sprints.
The following functions also contribute in displaying accurate workout data:
- Power Meter Link (PML): It's a function that lets the home trainer employ an ergometer that's already installed on your bike as a power source.
- Spindown: A calibration procedure for the home trainer that takes into account all friction values that change over time and during use that influence brake's accuracy and compensates its effects on the resistance generated by the home trainer.
- Temperature compensation algorithm: A function that lets the home trainer compensate the variations due to brake overheating and take the resulting data into account when calculating power.
Train on Zwift and My E-Training!
- Discover all the software you can use with SUITO-T: other than Zwift and My E-Training, you can also manage it with all other indoor cycling platforms such as TrainerRoad, Kinomap, Rouvy, Bkool, Bikevo and many more.
- SUITO-T adds up to the Elite home trainers' range of ANT+ FE-C & Bluetooth home trainers that interact with every app, software, computer and device (smartphones and tablets) via iOS, Android, MacOS and Windows. Just choose the software, select the course or training program and start pedaling on your bike. SUITO-T will automatically adjust resistance.
- All home trainers by Elite immediately send power, speed, and cadence data, thus setting themselves as effective instruments to build an accurate training program and replicated outdoor workouts as much as possible. Cadence is measured via a practical sensorless technology (that is, no sensors to apply to your bicycle) and is calculated on the SUITO-T as a function of speed variations.