BASIC TUNE-UP FOR A BIKE WITH NEWER CABLES & HOUSING, AND WITH NO OR NEWER SUSPENSION.
- Wash bike
- Check-over all moving parts and bolts
- Complete safety examination
- Adjust shifting (front and rear)
- Adjust brakes (front and rear)
- True wheels and check tension
- Adjust headset, bottom bracket, hubs
- Lube chain, cables, derailleur pivots
Up to a $185 Value at A La Carte Prices
More information can be found on our website at https://www.fullcyclebikes.com/about/bike-service-repair-pg69.htm or by calling the shop at 303-440-1002.