700c, 27-Inch & 650c
The HG 1800 SPLINE 25 combines Swiss precision and noble reserve. On closer inspection of the reliable e-specific components, it is clear that this wheelset won't let you down. Reinforced spokes, e-bike-specific hub components, and a super-durable rim make for a high-quality wheelset at an attractive price point.
The most advanced DT Swiss aero disc brake wheelset offers new top speeds while handling the bike safely, anytime. The latest generation of ARC 1100 DICUT wheels was developed in cooperation with SWISS SIDE, leading expert in aerodynamic optimization. Consequently, the new AERO+ rim profile minimizes both aero drag and steering moment to improve its aerodynamics and control, even strong cross winds. Thus, it makes it easier for the rider to keep the aero wheel under control while taking advantage of the forward-pushing sailing effect. The wheel setup is completed by the new DT Swiss aero spokes in combination with the sleek 180 DICUT hub, including ultra-low-drag SINC ceramic bearings.
- Rim shape, width, and depth designed for the modern disc brake bike - Perfect, high performance all rounder set for mixed terrains, speeds and road conditions. - Hooked rim means you can run any tire, any pressure without risk of tire blowoff
Since 2020, Rapide CLX wheels have won more races on the world tour than any other wheels, and we just made them faster. Meet the new Rapide CLX II. Combining the aerodynamics of a deep-section TT wheel with the light weight of a shallower climbing wheel and mixing in the superior efficiency and sublime handling of a tubeless system-the Rapide CLX II delivers maximum speed for real-world riding. We developed distinctly different shapes for the Rapide CLX II front and rear rims. The result is a wheelset that catches less drag than most 65mm wheelsets and brings a dramatic 25% improvement in stability over 50mm rims in wind gusts. The Rapide CLX II utilizes a hooked rim (allowing for real-world riding pressures up to 110psi, if that's your thing) for secure tire bead retention and an easier set up and mounting experience than ever before. All in a wheel that almost doubles current industry impact standards while managing to achieve the lightest weight possible. Our aeroflange hubs are aerodynamically optimized, with wide bracing angles for increased strength and reduced spoke weight. They also benefit from the reduced weight and increased strength of ceramic sinc bearings and the legendary durability of DT Swiss exp freehub internals. - Rim: Rapide CLX Carbon Clincher, 700c, Disc Brake, Tubeless Rim Details: 51mm Depth, 35mm External Width, 21mm Internal Width - Hub: Roval Aero Hub (AFD01/AFD02R) Center Lock, DT Swiss 180 Ratchet EXP 36t internals (10 degs), 100x12mm & 142x12mm, Shim. RD. 11SP HG freehub - Bearing Type: DT Swiss SINC Ceramic Bearings - Spokes: DT Swiss Aerolite T-head, Front: Radial/One-cross (2:1) 18 count, DS: 257mm, NDS: 252mm; Rear: One-cross/Two-cross (2:1) 24 count, DS: 243mm NDS: 249mm - Nipple: DT Swiss Hex Prolock Al 2.0x14mm - Tire Size: 24mm—38mm; Max Pressure: 24mm-35mm: Tubeless (110psi) Tubed (130psi), 36mm-38mm: Tubeless (60psi) Tubed (60psi) - Weight: Wheelset 1,520g, Front 710g, Rear 810g (including 15g, tubeless rim tape and tubeless valve) - Assembly Method: Hand built at every step; from rim layup to the last nipple turn. - Extras: Roval Rim Tape, Spare Spoke & Nipple Kit, System Weight Limit: 275lbs/125kg
- Campagnolo's first dedicated gravel wheel - UD carbon fiber with laquerless finish, ASTM 2 & DIN EN 17406 Category 2 certified - Proprietary 2-way fit technology, no need for tubeless tape - Asymmetrical rim profile with mini-hook to sustain higher pressures on smaller tires, 25mm internal width can handle 38mm up to 76mm tires - 1485g wheelset weight, 120kg weight limit
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type Bolt-on - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Single wall - Rim Internal Width 19.7mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Steel - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 25mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex X101
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type Bolt-on - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Freewheel - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Single wall - Rim Internal Width 19.7mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-31 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Steel - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 25mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex X101
$52.99 - $82.99
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
Sta Tru Front Wheel - Single Wall rim - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Rim Brake - Wheel Size: 700c - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Front Axle: QR x 100mm - Tire Type: Clincher
The current DT Swiss aero disc brake wheelset with a perfect synthesis of acceleration, aerodynamics, and handling, even in the most challenging conditions. The sophisticated ARC 1400 DICUT wheels represent the latest DNA of the 1400 level of DT Swiss and our aero partner, SWISS SIDE. The AERO+ profile rims set a new standard in aerodynamic performance and keep aero drag as low as possible under different cross-wind angles. In moderate cross-wind conditions, riders benefit from propulsion through a sailing effect. Reduced wind sensitivity allows riders to maintain a stable aerodynamic position and full control of their bike. High-end DT Swiss aero spokes and the lightweight 240 DICUT hub, with its direct engagement and highly reliable Ratchet EXP system, complete this wheelset. - Net weight: 936g - Recommended system weight max.: 110kg - ASTM classification: 1 - Material: Carbon - Tire interface: Tubeless crotched/Clincher TC - Valve hole: Presta - Rim diameter: 29" / 700C - Rim height: 62mm - Decal type: Waterslide - Inner width: 20mm - Outer width: 27mm - Hub type: 240 - Brake interface: Disc Center Lock - Freehub body: Shim. RD. 11SP Light (ASL11) - Freehub system: Ratchet EXP 36 - Spokes left: DT aero comp t-head - Spokes right: DT aero comp t-head - Spoke pattern: Two-cross (1:1) - Nipples: DT Pro Lock hidden aluminum - Inclusive: Tubeless tape 23mm, TL valve aluminum black 49-65mm, SRAM XDR Road freehub body kit
The ENVE 45 is a modern multi-purpose road wheel in every way. Riders with inclinations toward racing and hard solo efforts will find the rim's drag-taming and cross-wind defying shape a welcome upgrade to their rides. Those with inclinations towards the road lost and forgotten will find the rim's width and anti-pinch flat technology complementary to higher-volume tubeless road tires. All said, the ENVE 45 is everything that the dynamic modern road rider needs, and nothing that they don't. - Application: Road, Road Race, Triathlon, All-Road - Internal Rim Width: 21mm - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless 25c or larger - Wheelset Weight: 1541g - Real World Foundation Aero Technology - Wide Hookless Bead provides pot-hole protection - Tubeless Optimized for Rolling Fast and Fewer Flats - Lifetime Incident Protection and 5 Year Factory Warranty - Handmade in Ogden, Utah
Campagnolo has developed a totally reworked disc brake version of the Bora One that transfers skills and knowledge gained in years of experience and introduces a new logic and innovative technologies to ensure unprecedented results. The Bora One Disc Brake is the most sophisticated carbon wheel on the market and one of the few specifically designed for disc brake systems. It is extremely light yet stiff, resistant to shock and perfectly balanced: a versatile wheel for any kind of route. - Use of resins and materials that guarantee superior finish and good UV resistance - Designed specifically for disc brake systems - Lightweight uphill thanks to its 35mm rim - Smooth and safe downhill thanks to its USB bearings - The layers of carbon are hand positioned to ensure the perfect equilibrium of weight and performance - Monolithic aluminum hubs optimize disc braking torque - Weight: 1483 grams
Our benchmark-setting Aero+ rim matched to a punchy mix of top end aerolite and laced to premium Ratchet System hubs makes for a wheel that delivers in all riding situations. Fitting 28mm tires on its wide rims will give you all the comfort and grip needed for extended rides on mixed surfaces. At the same time, in combination with 25mm rubber, the ERC 1400 SPLINE will aero optimize your race bike, ready for you to set your own, new benchmarks.
The OXiC wheel range is growing. Together with the extremely popular and low-profile 21mm OXiC rim, the new PR 1400 DICUT 32 OXiC exists at the pinnacle of aluminum road wheels. The ceramic OXiC surface coating grants rim brakes the ability to achieve a whole new level of braking performance. The rims are wide, medium-profile, and super strong, ensuring outstanding durability and reliability, as well as presenting a perfect platform for a tubeless setup, adding supreme comfort and grip to the otherwise purely athletic properties of this wheelset.
Featuring a lightweight rim and strong bladed spokes, this is a wheel that marries good climbing abilities with a precision ride. This is the idea behind the ER 1600 SPLINE 23: Building a wheel able to perform anywhere, and to perform well. The wide rim and superb Ratchet System hub bring traction and reliability into the mix — it's perfect for riding all year, on all roads, and on mixed terrain.
$87.99 - $89.99
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano Acera HB-T3000 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
Unsure what will happen on your group ride? Mountains, hills, or flat sections? Water from below, water from above? You needn't worry — the PRC 1400 SPLINE 35 has it covered. High-end bladed straight pull spokes and the most reliable and lightweight freewheel system make for an efficient ride. Offering the perfect blend of comfort, grip, and low weight in combination with a higher volume tire, the wide and stiff full carbon rims accelerate with the best of them.
$97.99 - $99.99
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Shimano HG - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano Acera FH-T3000 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
Talk about features! These wheels have everything anyone could ever ask for: leading aerodynamics, certified Road Tubeless compatibility without rim strips, unrivaled braking performance, outstanding durability and competitive weight. Don’t take our word for it - check out the results from our exhaustive wind tunnel testing. Riding these wheels in a 40-kilometer time trial saves a whopping 14 seconds over the next fastest wheel. Riders concerned with finishing times and power output can’t afford not to buy these groundbreaking wheels. These aren’t simply race-day only wheels, they’re built strong. Easton’s industry-leading carbon lay-up process provides smooth, consistent braking. Like every high-end wheel in the Easton line, EC90 Aero 55 wheels are entirely built by hand from start to finish and acoustically tuned. These wheels combine top-end materials, a methodical build and an advanced rim design. They are extraordinarily fast wheels that will roll true for years to come.
- 27"x 1 1/4 alloy road wheels assembled in the USA - Alex AP18 silver anodized alloy 27" rims w/ 36 holes - Extremely strong dual cavity rim profile developed for Sta-TruWheels, Inc. - KT alloy road hub silver road hub - Offered with silver UCP spokes - QR wheel
- Bombproof lightweight alloy wheelset. - Snappy and responsive, perfect for fast rides on the road, gravel, and cyclocross. - With the wide 21mm internal width, the Altamont is perfectly suited to road rides with 25mm+ tires and even gravel rides with up to 44mm tires. - A unique tubeless locking bead shelf helps prevent burping at even the lowest tire pressures, yet can withstand the high pressures of road tires. - A 2.8mm spoke offset makes for a better-balanced wheel with more event spoke tension between the right and left sides. - The result is a wheelset perfect for training, racing, or general performance riding.
What feels better than passing a mountain biker on the trail while gripping the hoods of your cross bike? Not much, but the CR 1600 SPLINE offers more than that. Whether you are cutting through mud, dancing on icy, frozen trails, or exploring dusty desert roads, you will feel the great efficiency of these wheels. Wide straight-pull spokes attached to a beautifully machined, high end Ratchet System hub will keep encouraging you to attack new challenges as soon as the last one is over, and the CR 1600 SPLINE is totally up to it.
The PR 1600 SPLINE 32 is characterized by its super stiff yet lightweight medium-profile aluminum rim. The use of the PHR nipple system allows a very low weight. Stiffness is generated via the big cross-section and thanks to the 18mm internal width and the tubeless-ready design, it is ideally equipped for the use of modern road bike tires. The PR 1600 SPLINE 32 is a wheel that excels on any terrain, transfers every bit of energy into forward momentum, and takes every corner with Swiss precision.
CZR i23 gravel wheels are designed to minimize weight while blending stiffness and compliance to maximize power transfer and increase comfort. CZR i23 rims feature a 24mm section depth to maximize energy transfer, reduce weight, improve vertical compliance, and reduce rider fatigue while a hooked bead also improves tire retention with high pressure adventure road and gravel tires. CZR I23 CARBON RIMS Reinforced spoke beds improve overall wheel strength and durability while also minimizing weight in areas where less strength, and therefore material, is needed. CZR i23 rims feature 3mm of asymmetrical spoke offset and a 24mm section depth to improve radial stiffness and maximize energy transfer without being affected by crosswinds like other wheels with deeper profiles. SOLID STRIP & TCS TAPE Durable nylon strip that lies between the rim and tubeless tape to prevent tubeless tape from pushing into the spoke holes and ensures a smooth interface between the tire and rim. The smooth surface makes it easier to mount a tire by preventing air from escaping around the bead at each indent during inflation. Solid Strip also protects the airtight system from puncture in the case of a broken spoke. 2-CROSS OR 3-CROSS LACING CZR i23 gravel wheels with 24 spokes feature a 2-cross lacing pattern to increase radial stiffness and decrease weight. CZR i23 wheels with 28 spokes feature a 3-cross pattern to increase durability while still providing ample radial stiffness due to the additional spokes. FREQUENCY HUBS The world's best carbon rims deserved to be paired with high-quality hubs that further improve the performance of a lightweight, dependable carbon wheelset. Frequency hubs feature a low-drag, 6-pawl design that alternates contact between two sets of 3-pawl groupings to provide a responsive 5 degrees of freehub engagement. Frequency hubs laced to CZR i23 wheels feature lightweight pawl springs that minimize drag and therefore improve efficiency for drop-bar usage. AERODYNAMIC WING SPOKES Pillar racing spokes that are cold-forged into an aerodynamic wing shape that reduces drag at the trailing end of each spoke. As a result, wing spokes improve overall efficiency while still retaining the gram-conscious weights of traditional bladed spokes. SAPIM ALLOY NIPPLES All CZR i23 wheels feature time-tested Sapim alloy nipples to further reduce overall wheel weight while still exceeding the durability requirements of gravel. COUNTLESS CONFIGURATIONS CZR i23 wheels are available in a 24-spoke option for riders looking to minimize weight and increase compliance, while the 28-spoke versions are best for heavier or more aggressive riders who prioritize stiffness and durability. All CZR i23 wheels are available with Centerlock or 6-bolt rotor mounts. CZR i23 front wheels use a 12x100mm Frequency hub, but 15mm end caps are also available separately on our Replacement Hub Parts page. WHY CHOOSE CZR I23? Fast and light CZR i23 gravel wheels were designed to minimize weight and maximize compliance on rough gravel roads. With front-wheel weights starting at 620g and rears at 775g, they also deliver the greatest strength-to-weight ratio of any gravel wheelset on the market. We even stand behind them with our Ride With Confidence Guarantee for those few-and-far-between crash replacement cases. Read below for more info.
Rims: Evo Tour 19 700C / 29" - ETRTO 622-19 - Inner width: 19mm - 6061-T6 Alloy - Double Wall - Powder Coat satin black finish - CNC machined sidewalls - Drilled for Schrader valve - Rim or Disc Brake compatible - 36 holes Front hub: - QR 9x100mm (Quick Release binder included) - 6-Bolt ISO disc mount - 6061-T6 Alloy - Anodized black finish - Adjustable bearings - Rubber seals
- The 44mm Clincher is the the best all-purpose carbon clincher wheelset in the Boyd lineup. - No matter what type of riding you are doing, the 44mm depth with improved aerodynamic profile will be a great option for you.
The design of the rim enables maximum aerodynamic penetration, and at certain angles, the wind can actually become a valuable ally to the rider. Aerodynamic hubs and ceramic USB cup-and-cone bearing system in the hubs themselves: every design choice has been made with a view to optimizing performance. - USB cup-and-cone bearing system guarantees smoothness in the ceramic bearings - The 2-Way Fit profile allows you to mount either a clincher or a tubeless tire - 19mm inner width enables you to mount 23, 25 and 28mm tires Specifications: - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Rim Brake - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
Zipp's 101 XPLR is a purpose-built wheel for gravel. Thanks to MOTO Technology, this wheel arms gravel cyclists with more control and durability over harsh terrain, providing a smooth ride quality that helps reduce fatigue. That means a more comfortable ride. The 101 XPLR—short for explore—is purpose-built for riders searching for adventure beyond the norm. Think of it as a magic carpet ride over primitive roads, especially with large tubeless tires at lower tire pressures. This wheel is ideal for gravel racing, adventure, or any long day in the saddle. Based on Zipp's MOTO Technology, the 101 XPRL's single-wall rim construction provides excellent compliance and vibration damping. Less fatigue, allows you to ride longer and faster. The 101 XPLR features the ZR1 hubset for better seal design for improved durability and quicker response with 66 points of engagement. With 101 XPLR, victory is in the pursuit of adventure. - All-day comfort and compliant ride - Available in 700c or 650b - 27mm wide internal profile - Reduced chance of pinch flatting - More traction in rough corners - Smoother ride in rocky terrain - Ability to run lower tire pressure - Less fatigue, which allows you to ride longer and faster - Frustration-free tire installation - ZR1 hubset for better seal design for improved durability and quicker response with 66 points of engagement - Lifetime Warranty
- 60mm deep aerodynamic carbon rim brake wheelset - Wind Tunnel Optimized rim profile, aerodynamic aluminum hubs, and USB ceramic bearings for optimal performance in all conditions - 2-Way Fit tubeless-ready rims with 19mm internal width, optimized for use with wider tires - G3 spoke lacing rear wheel for maximum power transfer - Black-on-black Dark Label graphics - Only 1547g per pair
- High quality 700c entry level Gravel / CX / Road Disc wheel - 135mm rear quick release axles - Alex ATD470 rims are tubeless compatible, lightweight (460g) and feature a 17mm internal width that is perfectly suited to tires sizes from 23mm to 40mm - Shimano M475 hubs feature adjustable cup-and-cone bearings and MTB-grade sealing for trouble free performance in all conditions - 32 black stainless steel spokes and brass nipples for long term reliability - Shimano HG freehub body is compatible with all 8-10 speed and some 11 speed cassettes.