The original 7000 series aluminum BMX rim. This specialty grade of aluminum lets Odyssey produce a rim that is both lightweight and strong. The Seven-KA is a proven, go-to rim for pro-level riders worldwide. SPECS - 7000 series aluminum - Width: 34mm - Height: 17mm ERD: 390mm
40w rims are the choice for the truly big tires out there. Providing ample support for high volume, modern mountain bike and plus tires, 40w’s are a great compromise between width, weight, and stiffness. If you’re looking to up the game on your big-tired mountain bike, these are a great place to start a build. As with all Whisky rims, these include the tubeless valves and tape required in the box. - Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers - Recommended weight limit 240lbs - 50psi max tire pressure
Designed for today's wider tires, the Sentry MK3's patented low-profile sidewall and lightweight 6069 alloy construction deliver width without the weight. Stan's patented BST rim design allows a tire to expand to its full volume without distorting its shape, and the 32mm internal width of the Sentry MK3 is more stable with 2.50"-3.00" tires. The result is less rolling resistance, more traction, and incredible handling. The Sentry MK3 is a great upgrade for anyone looking for the traction and control needed to take on even the most difficult trails.The Sentry MK3 proves wider can mean faster. - More stable 32mm internal width for tires up to 3.0 - Gradual taper rim shape and 6069 alloy is lighter, stiffer, and stronger - Patented BST design for easiest and most reliable tubeless - Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - WideRight optimized for 2.50"-3.00" trail tires
Stan's Arch CB7 is the ultimate carbon trail rim. It's light enough to respond instantly from the first pedal stroke, and durable enough for the Enduro World Series circuit. With a focus on ride quality, the Arch CB7 features a special layup and shape that deflects up to 10mm radially to soak up speed-robbing impacts, all while being laterally stiffer than just about every other carbon and alloy rim on the planet. The Arch CB7 rims also feature Stan's patented Bead Socket Technology, the original tubeless-ready rim design that has become the foundation of all current tubeless-ready systems. - Designed for trail riding and enduro racing - Low-profile sidewalls promote proper tire shape and reduce rim weight - RiACT system absorbs impacts and rolls faster - Patented Bead Socket Technology rim shape offers easier tubeless inflation and more reliable seal - WideRight rim design optimized for 2.25 - 2.50" tires
$40.99 - $64.99
The Logic rim uses a wider 35mm profile with a thick sidewall, which makes the rim strong and resilient to sideways impacts that can happen from anything between under-rotating a flair or over-rotating a hard 360 out of a rail. - Very strong reinforced spoke hole design - Extra-thick sidewalls to resist denting under harsh conditions
30mm Heavy Duty rim for gravity and e-bike applications. - Offset nipple bed for improved spoke tension balance and wheel strength/stiffness - Tubeless ready, strong tire retention bead
- Deep section Road racing, Triathlon, Commuting, Touring, Track racing, and Singlespeed rim for strength and aerodynamics - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for improved braking
- Specifically designed to be best-in-class for XC use, light enough to win, tough enough to last - Shorter and thicker sidewalls for incredible durability even when paired with low pressure, tubeless tires - I-beam bead hook maximizes 26.6mm internal width for optimum tire performance
If the Ribcage is too rich for your blood, the Rollcage is its more affordable sibling. Using the same proven shape and cross-over-lacing to create a really strong wheel, but industry standard 6061-T6 alloy and no ribs drops the price considerably. While the Rollcage is the lesser expensive, it is still an excellent rim, with the same super tough sidewall and bead profile its the lightest rim we make at 450 grams. You will recognize the rims by their outer shape, but the Rollcage is actually 2mm narrower and easily identified by the groove in the middle of the inner wall. We offer rims in HARD anodized finishes rather than the decorative anodizing used by most companies. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: 20" Only - Drillings: 36 and 48 - Weight (Hard Anodised): 450g / 15.9oz - Weight (Chrome Plate): 490g / 17.3oz - Width: 34mm ERD: 389mm
- Braking surface: Machined aluminum - Rim weight: 455g - Finish: Black Anodize/Vinyl Decals - Type: Tubeless-ready clincher - Rim material: EA90 aluminum/welded - Rim depth: 27mm - Internal rim width: 19.5mm - External rim width: 24mm - Spoke holes: 24, 28, 32 - ERD: 580 - Max tension: 1200 N/122 KGF
When traction is king, go wide! SPANK Industries has been an innovator in wide rim design for over a decade, and the OOZY Trail 345 Rim is the culmination of these efforts. Boasting a 30mm inner width, the OOZY Trail 345’s design optimizes performance with the widest range of tire shapes and sizes on the market. This wider internal width improves tire spread, effectively increasing traction, without squaring tire profiles excessively, which can lead to reduced maneuverability and cornering traction. The OOZY Trail 345 Rim combines the strength of Dynamal alloy, the stiffness of Spank’s patented Oohbah reverse-well profile, and the enhanced tubeless performance of Bead Bite anti-burp rims hooks into a lightweight, trail-tuned package. - Key technologies: Bead Bite, OohBah, Dynamal Alloy - Material: MGR Dynamal Alloy - Size (in.): 27.5" / 29" - Weight (g): ±520 (27.5") / ±540 (29") - Hole Count: 32H - Inner / Outer Width (mm): 30 / 34.5 - Valve: F/V Presta - Tubeless: tubeless ready - Finish: shotpeen anodized, laser logos - ERD (mm++): 554 (27.5") / 591 (29") - ETRTO (mm): 584x30 (27.5") / 622x30 (29") - All Technologies: Bead Bite, OohBah, Bead Nip, Dynamal Alloy, MGR - Discipline: trail
The rim for high-impact riding. The BA30 is a quality alloy rim designed to withstand a real beating. This is the rim for high-impact riding when the trails are rough and rugged. With an internal bracing structure, the BA30 has torsional stiffness for directional control in demanding circumstances. The BA30 features a thick bead wall adjacent to the tire to resist impact deformation, with a wider, rounded top-edge to reduce sidewall cuts. The nipple/spoke bed is oriented to the spoke direction to reduce weakness caused by bend in the spoke at the nipple hole. The BA30 is made with premium alloy, extruded with an internal brace profile and carefully formed for consistent shape. It is then fusion welded and ground for a strong precise finish. Our fusion welding system leaves a perfect seamless joint that becomes the strongest section of the rim ensuring that your rim won’t split if you impact at the seam. - Premium extruded alloy - Fusion welded seam-ground finish - Internal bracing profile - Impact resistant design - Tubeless Ready - 27.5: 570g - 29: 610g - 27.5" ERD: 566mm - 29" ERD: 604mm
- Unique profile with low sectional profile height and wide width, which adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - Improved radial compliance for better traction over bumps and chatter, while reducing negative feedback to the rider. Performance and comfort enhanced. - Vibrocore inner well reduces the transmission of harmful vibration frequencies, meaning less vibration for the suspension and rider, also increasing the fatigue life of the rim. - 30mm internal width is extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use without negative squaring off of tire profiles. - Ideal for DH and Freeride.
- 42mm DEEP DISH sleeved and pinned rim - Powder coated (PC) or Anodized finish(Ano) dependent on color - Available with Machined or Non-Machined sidewall - 760g
$115.00 - $135.00
Surly's 50mm wide Rabbit Hole Rim lets you build a wheel that accepts a tire with a large footprint for outstanding control, and traction. This anodized-aluminum hoop has 64 spoke holes and can be built centered or offset. Also, material has been removed everywhere possible (without affecting strength) to keep the rim as light as possible for quick acceleration.
Product specs: - Size:24", 26", 29" - Width:33.5 - Bead width: 33.5mm - Inner bead width: 26mm - Section height: 25.5mm - Weight (26"): 660g - Sleeved or welded - Hole count: 32, 36
$50.00 - $65.00
Product specs: - 36 hole count - Front and rear specific - 28.5mm wide - Welded - 20", 24" - 395g front rim 392g rear rim - Also available in 24", black only
Stan's ZTR Alpha 340 Rim lets you enjoy the advantages of a tubeless setup on your road and cyclocross bikes. At only 350 grams, it's light, strong, and it features a semi-aero profile for quick accelerations and blazing speed. The Alpha rim also uses Stan's BST technology for easy tubeless conversions, while its wide inner profile and lowered sidewalls boost tire volume for enhanced traction.
• Size: 26 x 4.0 • Double wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 or 36 • ERD: 534 • Width: 80mm • Depth: 24.5 • Weight: 1,310 grams (32-hole), 1,294 grams (36-hole)
$124.95 - $129.95
Legendary tubeless technology has now been hand delivered to the plus-sized market. Why have a 2.8+ inch tire if you can’t experience a lovely tubeless ride? The Scraper rim features a TCS inner rim profile, 4D angled drilling, and WTB's light but stiff WT69 Alloy, all while still allowing for popular and available J-bend spokes. Yep, non-proprietary spokes but a high tech rim. The Scraper i40 is designed for 2.8" tires while the i45 is optimized for 3.0" tires. Experience TCS euphoria with WTB's Scraper rim and understand what this plus-sized grinning is all about. - Usage: Adventure/Plus Sized Tires/Bikepacking
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - Sleeved joint - ISO-Road certified - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 17 - Width OD: 22 - Wall: Dbl - Side: MSW - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Profile: 35 - Weight: 550g - ERD: 568 Low Profile: - Profile: 24 - Weight: 435g - ERD: 589
- Model: AT-PRO801-UL - ISO: 559 - Width ID: 74 - Width OD: 80 - Profile: 23.5 - Wall: Sgl - Side: NMSW - Valve: PV - Weight: 1078g - ERD: 536 - Tire Compatibility: Tube Only
Whisky's No.9 36w rims are their choice for all-around trail riding and off-road touring. They fit a huge range of modern mountain bike tires, and offer lightweight performance across the board. These highly-versatile mountain rims provide huge performance gains over aluminum rims of the same width. A perfect mix of width, weight and stiffness, these will be right at home on almost any mountain bike in your stable. As with all rims Whisky makes, these come with tubeless valves and tape required in the box. - Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers - Rider weight limit: 300lbs
• Size: 26x4.0 • Single wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 • ERD: 536 • Width: 80mm • Depth: 24.5 • Weight: 1,061 grams
Origin-8's DNZ18 is a lightweight 700 x 22c aero aluminum clincher rim. It has machined sidewalls for great braking and the spoke holes are reinforced with eyelets for durability.
Featuring the most renowned Mavic technologies, the A 719 is the benchmark rim for the trekking and touring market. This rim is SUP-welded and features wide, UB Control machined braking surfaces for enduring strength and control in the roughest road conditions.
- Unidirectional Toray T700 carbon fiber construction - Reinforced nipple bed with directional drilling - Hookless bead design - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 559 - Width ID: 80 - Width OD: 85 - Profile: 22 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Weight: 610g - ERD: 542 - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible
The 35mm internal width of the Baron MK3 brings Stan's unmatched traction and control to Plus tires. The Baron MK3 is optimized for 2.80 – 3.20-inch tires, and joins the Sentry and Major to offer the most rim width options for wider tires. The combination of a 35mm rim and Stan's patented ultra low profile sidewall means the Baron MK3 keeps you in control on even the most technical trails, while still rolling faster than conventional rim designs. Stan's low profile rim shape is also lighter by design, a great advantage for Plus wheels. Tubeless performance has never been as fast, easy, and reliable. The Baron MK3 brings out the most in your high-volume tires. - Maximum stability and control with 35mm internal width - Stronger, stiffer, and lighter 6069 alloy and rim shape - Patented bead socket tubeless technology means less rolling resistance and improved handling with high volume tires - Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - Sapim Secure Lock aluminum nipples - WideRight optimized for 2.80"-3.20" Trail tires
- Deep section Urban/Fixie, Track racing rim for strength and aerodynamics - Non-machined sidewalls for added style points
$71.92 - $90.00 $90.00 Up to 60% Off
A trail rim that ticks all the boxes. SPANK Industries’ OOZY Trail 295 Rim is one of the most versatile trail rims on the market. Though built for trail, the OOZY Trail 295 rim is tough enough to handle more aggressive applications ranging from All Mountain to Enduro. Sporting a 24.5mm inner width, the OOZY Trail 295 rim is compatible with a broad range of tire sizes and profiles making it a true do it all rim solution. SPANK’s proprietary, lightweight and rigid Dynamal alloy gives the OOZY Trail 295 rim unparalleled strength at a weight competitive with carbon. As the first SPANK rim to feature SPANK’s revolutionary Bead Bite anti-burp technology, the OOZY Trail 295 rim set the standard for effectively preventing tire burps and restricting excessive tire rollover even at low tire pressures. Bead Bite, OohBah, Dynamal Alloy Material: MGR Dynamal Alloy Size (in.): 26" / 27.5" / 29" Weight (g): ±450 (26") / ±470 (27.5") /± 490 (29") Hole Count: 32H Inner / Outer Width: 24.5 / 29.5 Valve: F/V Presta Tubeless: Tubeless ready Finish: Polish anodized, decal logos ERD (mm++): 528 (26") / 555 (27.5") / 591 (29") ETRTO (mm): 559x24.5 (26") / 584x24.5 (27.5") / 622x24.5 (29") Discipline: Trail