Parts & Accessories
iSSi's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered. - 4 degrees of float both inward and outward
- Extend the life of your iSSi Thump pedals by replacing beat-up or missing pins with the Thump Replaceable Pin Kit. - Includes 36 steel pins and 2mm spacers to replace both sides of two pedals - The standard pin height out of the box is 3mm with a 2mm spacer. For more traction, remove the spacer under the pin head to increase pin height to 5mm.
The split-cleat system makes cleat swapping a snap – no need to worry about losing your cleat’s position. - Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt - Cleat Compatibility: Pedal iSSi , Look KeO - Cleat bolts and washers included - 4mm hex wrench required to install
Replace worn-out spindles or customize your stance width, with these kits for iSSi Road pedals. - Chromoly spindles - Sealed cartridge bearing and bushing in an alloy cartridge - Compatible only with iSSi Road pedals - Installs with iSSi Road spindle tool (TL5499) - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel
Replace or overhaul iSSi pedals with Bushing & Bearing Spindles with these handy kits, or customize your stance width with longer spindle options. Includes: - iSSi chromoly spindles - Sealed cartridge outer bearings - Inner Bushings - Spindle nuts - Seals - iSSi-branded end caps
Xpedo cleat set for Xpedo M-Force pedals - Weight: 65g per set with hardware
- Protects cranks from damage caused by overtightening pedals - Can be used for bike fit adjustments, dependent on pedal thread length engagement
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms.
VP's Split Cleats boast super-smooth and easy entry/exit into your clipless pedals, excellent durability and maximum power transfer. They're made of a tough and light composite material, are compatible with VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately) and even have areas that grip for walking traction. That's all great, but what really sets the Split Cleats apart is how easily and accurately they can be replaced when they wear out. The cleats split in half so that you simply remove each half and use the half still on the shoe to ensure perfect cleat placement every time! With these cleats you'll never have to fuss around trying to get your new cleats in the right place again and it only takes a minute or two to replace cleats, too. Genius! The Split Cleats are available in 2 models, one with 7 degrees of lateral float for your feet and one that's fixed (no float). - Fits VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately)
- The ATAC 13/17° cleat works with all TIME mountain pedals. - Included with all mountain pedal models numbered "6" and higher - Release angles of 13 degrees or 17 degrees depending on how the cleat is set up on the shoe - Compatible with all two-hole cycling shoes.
- The ATAC EASY 10° cleat works with all TIME mountain pedals. - Included with mountain pedal models numbered "2" and "4." - Release angle of 10 degrees and is compatible with all two-hole cycling shoes. - Don't let the "Easy" name fool you. If you are a high-performance rider looking to reduce the release angle from our 17 or 13 degrees, this is the choice for you.
The ATAC Easy cleats are specifically for the mountain bike pedal and City Bike range of TIME (LINK, MX and XC range). The release angle of 10-degrees is easy for riders who want a quick step out. - Weight: 44g/pair
- Works with all XPRO and XPRESSO pedals. - Not included with new XPRO and XPRESSO pedals. - This is a zero-float cleat design, so there are zero (0) degrees of heel float and no lateral float along the pedal axle. - Compatible with all three-hole road shoes, but the included shim may be required for shoes that have a large curvature in the forefoot area. Full details are included in the easy-to-use instructions.
- Developed for the TIME XPRO & XPRESSO road bike pedal range. - They allow angular and lateral freedom in order to respect the natural movements of your legs and joints. - You can also adjust the Q-factor (by switching the cleats) - The Bi-material brings more durability when walking with the cleats. - These cleats are the stock cleats included with all XPRO & XPRESSO pedals.
- Works with all RXS and Impact pedals. - Five degrees of heel float and 2.5mm of lateral float along the pedal axle. - Compatible with all three-hole road shoes, but the included shim may be required for shoes that have a large curvature in the forefoot area. Full details are included in the easy-to-use instructions.
The XPro & Xpresso cleats have been developed for the TIME XPro & Xpresso road bike pedal range. They allow angular and lateral freedom in order to respect the natural movements of your legs and joints. You can also adjust the Q-factor (by switching the cleats) in order to optimize performance, following 3 points: security, ergonomics, and performance. The Bi-material brings more durability when walking with the cleats. These cleats are the stock cleats included with all XPro & Xpresso pedals.
- Heavy-duty nylon toe straps with classic style steel buckles - Narrow design fits most cage style pedals - 460mm length
$24.99 - $25.00
All new external varus wedge fits between the cleat and the sole of your shoe for the perfect hip, knee and foot alignment. - External varus/valgus cleat wedge - Provides one-degree of varus/valgus correction - Shaped to fit SPD-SL, Look Keo and Speedplay - Package includes eight wedges
Shorter 7mm rear load pins for the outer extremities of SPOON, SPIKE, and OOZY pedals. - Provide durability and improved safety - Mix and match with the longer stock pins to customize your ideal amount of grip
IGUS Bushing replacements for your Spike or Oozy pedals help to eliminate any play that develops over time, and revive smooth spinning action. - 2pcs IGUS self lubricating bushing - 2pcs O-ring - 2pcs stainless shim washer
Longer rear load pins for the outer extremities of your pedals provide ultimate durability, while shorter front load center pins create a virtual concavity in the pin pattern, increasing grip without sacrificing pedal body thinness. - 28pcs rear load pins - 16pcs front load pins - Tool included
Replacement bearings and bushings specific to Spoon 90 (Small) and 100/110 (Medium and Large) pedals. Eliminates play that can develop over time, and revives performance. Includes: - Sealed Bearing x2pcs - 10mm IGUS Bushing x2pcs - Green Friction Seal x2pcs - Locknut - O-ring x 2pcs
- Compatible with all Spike & Oozy Pedals - Full Complement Sealed Bearing x 2pcs - Green Silicone Friction Seals - Replacement inboard bearings for your SPIKE or OOZY pedals.
The Spoon Pedal Axle Rebuild kit includes the internal parts required to completely rebuild a set of Spoon pedals. - Pins available separately
Traditionally, mountain cleats have only had two material options. Mild steel and brass. This has largely been to ensure that the cleat wore out faster than the pedal interface, but has left us with cleats that are often times very fast wearing, and in all cases, are quite heavy. Enter 6/4 Titanium, only slightly less hard than tool or spring steel used in the pedals, it's a remarkable 2.25 times stronger and 3 times tougher than brass or mild steel. Best of all, the extreme toughness and abrasion resistance of 6Al/4V titanium means that you can expect 300-400% wear life compared to traditional materials. Now we couldn't just stop there, but by combining 3D printing technology with this material that is 1/3 lighter than steel, we are able to achieve a cleat with internal lattice structure (called a gyroid) which maintains stiffness and strength while reducing weight to create a cleat set that is HALF the weight of a standard cleat set. This savings of 25-30 grams per set of cleats is significant over time, particularly in CX events where running is crucial. 25gm reduction x 100 rpm = 180kg of mass not lifted per hour of riding, 90kg per leg!
- Fits SPD-SL cleats - Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt
Shimano's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
Shimano's SM-SH56 Multi-Release Cleats disengage with less effort and in more directions than standard SPD cleats. - Not compatible with Shimano PD-M858 (XTR) SPD pedals
$29.00 - $31.00
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes. - 0° Float/fixed type = SM-SH10 - 2° Float/front center pivoting type = SM-SH12 - 6° Float = SM-SH11
RaceFace Chester Pedal Pin Kit 20 Pins Black
Page 1 of 4 Next page