Cleat screws are intended for proper installation of the Cleat Wedge. Designed to withstand high torque levels, creating a secure and reliable connection between the rider and the bike. Available in different lengths and styles to fit most pedal systems. - 10mm SPD/MTB compatible cleat screws - 4mm Hex countersunk M5x0.8 - Compatible with most 2-hole cleats - Black oxide-coated carbon steel - 25 pieces
Engineered to optimize the interface between the pedal and shoe for ultimate performance and power transfer. The kit includes: - 8 × 1mm traction pads - 8 × 2mm traction pads Compatible with: - Candy 7 & 11 - Model years 2016 – present
Engineered to optimize the interface between the pedal and shoe for ultimate performance and power transfer. The kit includes: - 8 × 1mm traction pads - 8 × 2mm traction pads Compatible with: - Mallet E - Model years 2016 – present
The Thermalite pedals feature a concave, low profile design and are molded with Thermalite nylon material. - Micro knurling with 24 pins for traction - Recessed end to prevent damage to bearing cover - Chromoly spindle with 6mm broach and 15mm wrench flats - Weight: 391g - Pedal Body Material: Composite/Plastic
- Chrome plated steel strapless toe clip - Hardware included
- NJS/Keirin certified chrome plated steel clips for single toe strap - Hardware included
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Anti-slip walk pads - Fixed position with no float
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Weight of 24 grams per cleat - 4.5-degree floating arc
- Cleat covers to avoid wear and provide stability and grip while walking - Lightweight, flexible and durable
Dimension City Pedals. - Built-in reflectors, will not accept toe clips - Molded nylon; 1-piece, caged-type pedal - Slip-resistant surface
Dimension Mountain Basic Pedals. - Molded nylon 1-piece, caged-type pedal with reflectors - Accepts toe clips - Hang tag packaging - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch or 1/2-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 330g
The Cleat Shim-Spacer helps compensate for leg length discrepancies.
The KEO cleat covers are designed to protect your KEO cleats while walking. Compatible with KEO GRIP and KEO CLEAT, these covers lengthen the life of your cleats and improve safety when walking thanks to an anti-slip surface. - Compatibility: KEO Grip/KEO Cleat - Use: Protect the cleat
- Chrome plated steel clips for double toe strap - Hardware included - Deep size for shoes with a larger toe-box
PIN AND CAP KIT FOR OUR COMPOSITE PEDALS KIT CONTAINS - 20 - THREADED M3x10mm SOCKET HEAD PINS - 20 - NYLOCK NUTS - 2 END CAPS - 2 INNER CAPS
Xpedo cleat set for Xpedo M-Force pedals - Weight: 65g per set with hardware
- Strapless design is easy to engage without fully committing to the pedal - No special shoes required - Improves pedaling efficiency - Molded from unbreakable nylon - Please make sure your pedals have visible mounting points or a removable reflector for mounting prior to purchase - Includes mounting hardware. Note: metal plate may not be required during installation.
iSSi's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered. - 4 degrees of float both inward and outward
The Dak pedals are the Dakota Roche signature model that feature 14 large hexagon molded pins on both sides for maximum grip. - Slim profile - Large surface area - Heat treated 4130 spindle - 9/16"
Eclat Centric Pedals - Pedal Type: Platform - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Color: Real Black - Defined Color: Black - Spindle Material: Chromoly - Pedal Body Material: Composite/Plastic
While staying true to the original Twisted PC’s style, the Twisted PRO offers a significantly larger body shape, slimmer height, and more concave while still being built around a traditional loose-ball bearing configuration. Features: - High-strength Nylon composite - 12 oversize pins per side - Traditional loose ball bearings - Chromoly spindle - High-strength plastic composite - Wider & longer pedal body - Larger concave area - Slimmer profile Specs: - 9/16-inch spindle - 104mm Width - 98mm Length - 14.6 oz (pair)
Salt Junior pedals with a new shape for smaller feet. Knurled surface and extra pins for improved traction. - 9/16"
- Pedal Carbon blade Kit TIME XPro QTY 4
- Extend the life of your iSSi Thump pedals by replacing beat-up or missing pins with the Thump Replaceable Pin Kit. - Includes 36 steel pins and 2mm spacers to replace both sides of two pedals - The standard pin height out of the box is 3mm with a 2mm spacer. For more traction, remove the spacer under the pin head to increase pin height to 5mm.
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms.
The Jonesin’ pedal is the little brother of the Safari pedal, designed using the same basic principles of extra hexagonal studs and a true dual concave DX style platform but with a slimmer body for a closer to the axle feel. - Tough nylon fiberglass construction - True dual concave design - Knurled surface for extra grip - 18 optimally placed hexagonal pins per side - 9/16"
The Safari pedal is designed with extra pins in these high impact areas to ensure the pedal stays grippy after withstanding severe abuse. The optimal pin placement, hexagonal pin shape, and knurling all combine to make this one of the most durable, effective plastic pedals in the market. - Tough Nylon Fiberglass construction - True dual concave design - Knurled surface for extra grip - 20 hexagonal pins per side - 9/16"
- Fits SPD-SL cleats - Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt
HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT WASHERS AND PINS FOR OUR ALUMINUM PEDALS KIT CONTAINS - 40 - HEXIGONAL TIPPED M4 THREADED SOCKET HEAD PINS - 40 - 0.8mm THICK HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT WASHERS
The new Shadow Surface Pedal is made with performance and function in mind. Starting with a wider and longer, slim platform. The wide 105mm x100mm platform is specifically shaped to be thin and stiff while still offering an overall concave shape. Added advanced micro-knurling and 12 pins per side for a maximum grip that still allows foot adjustments mid-shred. Made with the same proven nylon-composite material as the Ravager pedal, with a heat-treated chromoly axle that includes a 6mm broach for ease of installation and high-end looks. - Injection-molded nylon-composite body - Heat-treated 4140 chromoly broached spindle - 105mm length x 100mm wide - 3.5mm pin height - 12 pins per side - Thickness: 18mm and 24mm at bearing cover - 9/16"