Replacement elastomers for Thudbuster LT suspension seatposts allow the rider to tune for weight.
- Enables Double Barrel springs (1.43" ID x 2.10-2.19 OD) to be run on other brand shocks
Installation of air volume reducers for Cane Creek shocks make the spring rate more progressive. - Spacers can be cut to fine-tune spring curve
Allows the lower of a 47mm IS headtube to be converted to use a standard 41mm 36x45 degree headset bearing.
Replacement elastomers for Thudbuster ST suspension seatposts allow the rider to tune for weight.
Replacement top subassemblies are compatible across Cane Creek 110-, 40-, and 10-Series headsets with the same SHIS values. - Bearings not included - Stack height: 9mm
Cane Creek's Thud Glove protects the moving parts of your Thud Buster seatpost from dirt and weather. Available in both short- and long-travel models.
$19.50 - $26.50
Mounting hardware fits a variety of Cane Creek shocks.
$24.00 - $49.00
Hellbender bearings have an improved seal structure and are cross compatible with Cane Creek headsets.
Replacement top subassemblies are compatible across Cane Creek 110-, 40-, and 10-Series headsets with the same SHIS values. - Bearings not included - Stack height = 9mm
Rebuild kits come with everything you need to service moving parts on a Cane Creek Thudbuster suspension seatpost. - Rebuild bushing tools - LT arm screws (M4 x 20mm) - Saddle clamp bolt (M5 x 35mm) - Saddle clamp spherical washers - Saddle clamp adjustment knob
Replacement springs for Cane Creek Helm suspension forks.
Slamset top headsets are designed to keep the stack height low. - Hellbender bearings with improved seal structure
The OPT remote allows instant engagement of Cane Creek's Climb Switch on Double Barrel rear shocks, giving the rider precise control of traction and climbing feel. - Hard anodized for durability - Requires brake cable and housing for installation - Bottom mount for below bar engagement or top mount for above bar - Compatible with DBinline, DBAir IL, and DBCoil IL shocks only
A higher quality spring greatly improves the performance of your coil shock. VALT springs from Cane Creek are much lighter than traditional steel springs while pushing the boundaries of performance and durability. - Inner diameter of 36.5mm is compatible with all Cane Creek coil shocks - Also compatible with Manitou, Marzocchi, XFusion, ELKA/MRP, BOS and DSP - Compatible with Fox coil shocks with required spring clip adaptor
- Leather washers used to help reduce rattle when mounting metal fenders or other accessories
- CNC machined aluminum seatpost clamp weighing in at 19g
$45.00 - $50.00 $50.00 Up to 10% Off
- Brass cam bushing offers smooth lever action and secure clamping force - CNC machined aluminum collar and lever with 6mm bolt
The all new Crank Brothers Highline remote kit. - Universal mounting system: top/bottom & left/right - Single bolt hinge locking system - Infinite spherical adjustment - Compatible with: Highline and other cable-actuated dropper seatposts
- Simple tension seeker (STS) allows the use of a 1 speed drivetrain on a vertical drop frame - Perfect for street or dirt jump where simplicity and durability is key - Stainless steel arm mounts to derailleur hanger and dropout - Loosen bolt and swing down and back to adjust chain tension - High density polyurethane pulley with sealed cartridge bearings
$12.00 - $17.99
- Specially shaped composite material helps prevent chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Split clamp design mounts to specific seat tube diameters, eliminating the need for a metal fitment clamp
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
- Clamps to a threadless steerer - Offers up to 4-1/2" stem height increase - Forged 6061-aluminum provides extra strength - Machined aluminum top cap is threaded, providing easy installation
- Dispenser of rubber cable O's
$35.01 - $38.19
- Dispenser of chromed ferrules
Dimension Anodized M5 Bolts fits most standard bottle boss and accessory mounts. - Fits most standard bottle boss and accessory mounts - Tapered socket head with 4mm broach M5 diameter bolt, 0.8mm thread pitch - 16mm thread length - Aluminium - Sold individually
Dimension Basic Track Cog Lockring with 1.29-inch x 24 tpi left-hand thread. - Stainless steel - Fits all but Campagnolo and Miche hubs - Not compatible with Phil Wood hubs
Dimension Seatpost Binder Bolts - 16g
$17.99 - $18.69
Dimension Seatpost Clamps - Diameters: 28.6mm, 30.0mm, 31.8mm, 35.0mm - Weight: 34g
Dimension Stem Column Adaptors - Total quill length 180mm - Measurement from minimum insertion to top of steerer adaptor is 118mm - Alloy - Quill insertion diameter: 1-inch