Pair this cog with your Shimano-compatible rear hub, spacers and a lockring (sold separately) and discover the joy and simplicity of a singlespeed without the cost of a new wheel. Machined from heat-treated chromoly and then chrome plated, these seriously tough cogs are strong, shiny and they come in sizes from 13T to 22T so you can pick the perfect gear.
- 5-speed freewheel - 14 – 28T
- 6-speed freewheel - 14 – 28T
$12.00 - $30.99 $22.00 - $30.99 Up to 45% Off
- 7-speed SIS compatible Freewheel
$18.00 - $31.99
• Easy-on, easy-off • Available in two chain widths and two colors • Available in six teeth sizes
$56.00 $59.00 5% Off
- Shimano 105 R7000 Series CS-HG700-11 cassette - Average weight: 379g - Combination: 11-13-15-17-19-21-23-25-27-30-34T
$50.00 - $54.00 $50.00 - $57.00 Up to 5% Off
- Shimano 105 R7000 Series CS-R7000 11-speed cassette - Average weight: 284 g (11-28T), 304 g (11-30T), 320 g (11-32T), 269 g (12-25T) Combinations: - 11 – 28T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T - 11 – 30T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-27-30T - 11 – 32T: 11-12-13-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T - 12 – 25T: 12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-21-23-25T
$29.00 - $40.00
- MODEL NO: CS-HG400-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALIVIO M4000 Series - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
$24.00 $24.00 - $25.00 Up to 4% Off
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Drivetrain Speeds: 8
$42.99 - $58.99
Shimano Deore M6000 CS-HG500-10 10-speed cassette. Combinations: - 11 – 25T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25T - 12 – 28T: 12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T - 11 – 32T: 11-12-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T - 11 – 34T: 11-13-15-17-19-21-23-26-30-34T
$96.00 - $110.00 $96.00 - $118.00 Up to 7% Off
• Steel construction on all but the largest aluminum gear • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11-speed and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference
$72.99 - $76.00
Reliable, perfect shifting awaits with Shimano's Deore XT Dyna – Sys Cassette. It features chrome – plated steel sprockets mounted to two aluminum carriers for an ideal blend of durability and low weight. Closer gear ratios in the middle of the cassette ensure you'll have the perfect gear for the trail's ups and downs. Plus, the cogs are ramped and machined for flawless, lightning – fast shifts.
$249.99 - $277.99 $249.99 - $284.00 Up to 5% Off
- Rider Tuned Gearing - Wider Gear Combination: 11 – 28T/12 – 28T/11 – 30T (New Gear Combination) - Closer Gear Combination: 11 – 25T/12 – 25T - Lightweight - CFRP & Alloy Spider Arm, 5 Titanium Sprockets - Gear Combination: 11 – 25T, 11 – 28T, 11 – 30T (New Gear Combination), 12 – 25T, 12 – 28T
$71.99 - $80.00
Shimano's 11-speed SLX cassette features the same computer-designed shift profiles that have made Shimano shifting synonymous with speed and accuracy. - Series: SLX - Average Weight: 467g
$100.00 - $105.00 $105.00 Up to 5% Off
The Shimano SLX CS-M7100 12-speed cassette is optimized with rider-tuned gear combinations for MTB excellence. - Advanced shifting performance provides the confidence to enjoy any trail - Light and stiff construction reduces cassette inertia resulting in faster acceleration and increased chain security - HYPERGLIDE+ technology provides better chain engagement, stronger retention, and smoother pedaling with greater power and confidence over rapidly changing terrain - Designed with a Shimano Micro Spline body that features smaller and more widely distributed splines to limit cog damage on freehub - The CS-M7100 cassette meets durability requirements for E-MTB applications - Cassette Body Type: Shimano Micro Spline - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Range: 10-45 - Designed for ebike: Yes - Color: Silver/Black - Defined Color: Silver
$34.99 - $50.00
Shimano's Sora cassette is an incredible value for your 9-speed drivetrain. Crisp shifting and a low weight keep your mind focused on having fun on your bike and not adjusting it. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
$69.99 - $75.00
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
The uninterrupted shifting experience of the Shimano Ultegra CS-R8100 12-speed cassette range lets you climb, sprint, or cruise without stopping to think about your next gear change. Larger driving cogs maximize drivetrain efficiency and create compatibility with both Shimano 11 and 12-speed freehub bodies. Shimano HYPERGLIDE+ technology is integrated to provide seamless shifts both up and down the gear range. - Refined 12 step gear combination provides peak efficiency and accelerating performance for every racing situation - Faster, smoother shifts under maximum pedaling force - Compatible with 12-speed and road 11-speed freehub body
$79.99 - $90.00 $79.99 - $94.00 Up to 4% Off
- High-performance gear combinations provide superior rider choice - Hub body to fit a variety of bikes from MTB to road - Model Number: CS-HG800-11 - Series: Shimano - Average Weight: 335 grams
$160.00 - $165.00
The Shimano Deore XT CS-M8100 12-speed cassette is optimized with rider-tuned wide-range and close step gear combinations for MTB excellence. - Shift ramp designs provide fast and smooth shifts by HYPERGLIDE+ technology - Light and stiff construction reduces cassette inertia resulting in faster acceleration and increased chain security - Designed with a Shimano Micro Spline body that features smaller and more widely distributed splines to limit cog damage on freehub - Cassette Body Type: Shimano Micro Spline - Cassette Cogs: 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-33-39-45-51 - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Range: 10-51
$53.00 - $60.00
SRAM's PG-1030 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette is available in four configurations perfect for riding off road, including one with a 36-tooth largest cog for super-easy climbing.
$68.00 - $85.00
SRAM's 1050 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio and is available in myriad configurations to suit all your riding. There are even models with 36-tooth largest cogs for super-easy climbing.
$65.00 - $94.00
SRAM's PG-1130 11-Speed Cassette is constructed of heat-treated steel cogs and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick, positive gear changes. This excellent cassette also sports an aluminum spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a durable steel lockring, and comes in three wide ranges to suit your riding style.
$96.00 - $113.00 $98.00 - $113.00 Up to 12% Off
SRAM's 1170 11-Speed Cassette is constructed of light, durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick, positive gear changes. This excellent cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a lightweight aluminum lockring, and is available in three ranges to suit all your riding.
$23.00 - $33.00 $23.00 - $36.00 Up to 8% Off
When it's time to replace your old 8-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-850. Its steel construction and SRAM's PowerGlide technology combine to deliver miles of solid shifting and outstanding durability.
$32.00 - $37.00 $37.00 Up to 14% Off
When it's time to replace your 9-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-950 cassette. It delivers solid shifting and durability ride in and ride out for your 9-speed rig.
Our premier X-Range gearing; which utilizes tight jumps between chainrings and a 12-speed, wide range, 10-tooth start cassette; is now available for Rival. This includes new cassettes that feature smooth, precise shifting in ranges that cover road, gravel, and everything in between. - X-Range gearing gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you're always in the right gear - Nickel chrome plating for quiet and durability - FULL PIN construction for durability and light weight - Designed to work with an XDR driver body
$20.00 - $21.00
SRAM's PowerGlide PG-830 Cassette is a quality 7-speed cassette. It boasts durable chrome-plated steel cogs with SRAM's shifting technology that includes optimal tooth profiles and ramps for fast, precision shifts every time.
$143.00 $154.00 7% Off
Full Pin technology uses eleven lightweight, stamped steel cogs held together with 123 high-strength stainless steel pins. The result: a cassette that’s light, durable and equipped with SRAM’s super wide 10-42T gear range that’s a perfect fit for any ride. The open design aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life. • Super wide 10-42T gear range is a perfect fit for any ride • Optimized gear steps across entire range • XD driver body creates more stable hub connection
- Optimized for electronic shifting and featuring X-Range gearing technology for AXS groups - Features at least five one-tooth jumps for a smoother gear progression - 10-tooth start helps provide a wider gearing range - XDR driver body required - MINI CLUSTER construction reduces weight and increases durability
Page 1 of 6 Next page