Everybody needs a good knife in their backpack or tool kit. Here's a favorite of the All-City team, made by the fine folks at CRKT. It's got a clip on one side, the AC logo on the other, and is good for spreading delicious jams, making dangerous arm movements, and of course, cutting things. - Open length: 6.5-inches - Closed length: 3.75-inches - Blade length: 2.625-inches - Weight: 3.1-ounces - Blade material: Stainless Steel - Edge type: fine - Handle material: steel - Knife type: locking folder
- Replaces original Shimano bleed fitting with easy to use lever reservoir bleed fitting
- Internal valve prevents air from being drawn into the system - Includes one Quick Bleed valve and 2 sections of bleed tubing
- Features bleed fittings for Hope, Magura, Avid, Hayes, Formula and Gatorbrake - Includes bleed tubes, syringes, gloves, and handy carrying case - See BTI part number AX-9617 for Shimano bleed fitting
- T-20 Torx L-wrench for pre-tensioning Torque nipples - 4.3mm wrench for tensioning Torque nipples via their wrench flats
Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
Designed to fit snugly between the disc brake caliper pistons or pads, preventing inward pad movement to preserve hydraulic brake adjustment while the wheel is off the bike.. - For disc caliper repair - Fits SRAM Guide, Trail, and Avid Code Brakes
- For removing/installing lever pivot pins in 2009/2010 XX and Elixir brake levers (2011+ brakes do not require pin tool)
Periodic brake bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent stopping performance, and Avid's Disc Brake Bleed Kit has the tools you need. Keep your Avid Juicy, Code, Guide or Elixir hydraulic discs running strong. Please note, DOT 5.1 brake fluid not included.
Periodic brake bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent stopping performance, and Avid's Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Avid Juicy, Code or Elixir hydraulic discs running strong.
- Hand-held hydraulic hose cutter - Quick, precise cuts - Works with all non-braided hydraulic hoses
Essential parts to properly service and maintain all Avid CODE brakes. - Replacement parts for 2007-2010 CODE brakes - Includes bearings, bearing press tool, pivot bolt, cam, cam spring, and lever
SRAM Bleed Kit for maintaining SRAM disc brakes. Includes 2 syringes/fittings, bleed blocks, Torx tool, Crow's foot, Bleeding Edge Fitting. - For SRAM X0/ XX/ Guide/Level/Code/HydroR brakes - Improved sealing and durability - New rotating metal hose fittings - High volume hose with clamp - Longer lasting - Must-have for all mechanics - DOT 5.1 - NOT compatible with RockShox fork bleed kit
Periodic brake bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent stopping performance, and Avid's Professional Disc Brake Bleed Kit has the tools you need. This pro version is designed to stand up to heavy use with high-volume syringes and steel fittings. Keep your Avid Juicy, Code or Elixir hydraulic discs, or SRAM hydraulics running strong. Please note, DOT 5.1 brake fluid not included.
Periodic brake bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent stopping performance, and Avid's Professional Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Avid Juicy, Code or Elixir hydraulic discs running strong. And, this pro version is designed to stand up to heavy use with high-volume syringes and steel fittings.
$59.94 - $67.90
- Professional Ergo: features an ergonomic design with a high blade tension for straight accurate cuts (accepts 12" blade only). Alternative 55 degree blade mounting for flush cutting. Single touch spring loaded blade release mechanism for blade changes.
- Optimized Tools - The selection, length and placement of each tool has been carefully thought out so that you have the right tool and can easily use it. - 110 grams
Pocket Power Hit the road or trail carrying everything you need for basic repairs or adjustments in one handy, compact case. This tiny yet super functional kit includes T25 and T30 torx bits, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen bits and a flathead screwdriver. Individual T- or l-handle tools let you access tight places and give you more leverage on bolts and screws. - 8 functions - Includes T or L handle wrenches. - Tool bits include: T25, T30, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and a flathead. - Pocket sized nylon carrying pouch includes a stash for your I.D., credit card and cash. - 0.30Lbs
- Optimized Tools - The selection, length and placement of each tool has been carefully thought out so that you have the right tool and can easily use it. - 13 functions - 145 grams
Those guys who said "Tubeless tires never get punctures"? They lied. The Blackburn Plugger Tubeless Tire Repar Kit is a quick, one-shot tire plugging system for tubeless tires. It deploys in seconds to give a permanent fix for your flat. Mount it to your frame, tape it to your top tube, or strap it to your ankle like a shark knife. Just keep it close and it'll get you out of trouble. Pronto. - Stores ten plugs. - 27g tool only 47g tool with strap
Remember that time on the trail when your brake lever reach went out of whack? Unfortunately, your multi tool couldn't get out of it's own way to turn the adjustment screw. Blackburn's Wayside Multi Tool changes all of that. - Individual Hex Keys - The most common hex keys snap on and off the tool and can be used individually to be able easily reach and properly torque any bolt head. All keys feature a ball end. - Optimized Tools - The selection, length and placement of each tool has been carefully thought out so that you have the right tool and can easily use it. - 19 functions - 200 grams / 0.44 lbs
Imagine if you could bring a tool box with all the essentials you’d need for bicycle maintenance with you on every ride. Well then, stop dreaming: the Blackburn Switch Wrap is already here. Spec’d with their Big Switch multi tool, the Switch Wrap provides you quick access to everything you’ll need to fix just about anything that could go wrong on a ride. The Wrap features specific sleeves for an inner tube, up to a 20g CO2 cartridge, and a tire lever. And, it keeps the Big Switch tools at your fingertips. When opened, the tool kit hangs from your saddle so you can grab what you need without spreading it all on the ground, so lost tools will only exist in nightmares. Minimal. Compact. Secure. Convenient. The Switch Wrap. - 15 functions - Includes T or L handle wrenches. - Tool bits include: T25, T30, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm and a flathead. - Nylon carrying pouch features sleeves for 20g CO2 cartridge, tire lever and includes a stash for your I.D., credit card and cash. - Attaches to seat rails or to bicycle frame. - 186g
- Blackburn's Local Seat Bag (Medium) offers extra space to pack your tube, wallet, phone, or whatever you want - Blackburn Heist 6 Multi Tool provides a quality tool to make sure your bike is adjusted properly for your ride - Blackburn's Mountain AnyValve Mini-Pump comes equipped with their popular and proven AnyValve head, which works on Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves. - 2x tire levers
Going for a ride but don’t know what to pack? No problem, Blackburn has you covered. The new Local CO2 Ride Kit offers up what you need to get home, and extra carrying capacity to bring along anything else. - Local Small seat bag offers extra space to pack your tube, wallet, phone, or whatever you want - Wayside CO2 inflator with 16g cartridge - GRID 8 Mutli-tool provides a quality tool to make sure your bike is adjusted properly for your ride - 2x tire levers
- Prevent over-tightening of bolts to protect carbon fiber and other parts at critical junctions (Bar/Stem, Stem/Steer tube, Frame/Seat post) - 4mm bit is included with magnetic shank to interchange bits as needed - Rounded t-handle grip for added comfort in three different colors for easy identification - Includes certificate of calibration
- Prevent over-tightening of bolts to protect carbon fiber and other parts at critical junctions (Bar/Stem; Stem/Steer tube; Frame/Seat post) - Adjustable from 2nm to 8nm indexing at every 0.1 (Tenth) of a newton meter - 1/4" Hex magnetic bit shank with 6 bits - Positive grip l-Handle design - Includes 4, 5, 6mm, T25 at 1" length and 4mm, T25 at 4" length
$174.93 - $190.33
- Easy-to-read precision laser marked scales - Dual scales in English or Newton Meter units - An audible click indicates when the desired torque has been reached - All click torque wrenches are calibrated for use in both directions - Accuracy: +/- 4% cloc
- Digital readout torque wrench that displays real time torque values in any of four units (ft. lbs, in. lbs, Nm, kg.cm.) - Large easy to read digital display - 15 degree flex ratcheting push button socket release head that torques in both clockwise and counter-clockwise directions - Audible tone sounds when set torque value is reached, if the set torque value is exceeded, an alarm tone will sound - 3 color LED light bar: yellow indicates approaching desired torque setting, green indicates desired torque value is reached, red indicates fastener was overtorqued - Accuracy: +/-2% CW of readings from 20% to 100% of full scale +/- 3% CCW of readings from 20% to 100% of full scale - N.I.S.T. traceable Certificate of Calibration included - Two CR123 Lithium batteries included
$15.00 - $40.00
Low viscosity mineral oil for use with Campagnolo hydraulic brake systems. - Will not damage frame finishes - Does not absorb water so regular bleeding is not necessary - Non-toxic and will not irritate skin
- Tool for removal and installation of the Ultra-Torque bolt - Fits 10mm Ultra-Torque bolts on all Campagnolo Ultra-Torque cranks
Page 1 of 30 Next page