$33.99 - $44.99 $33.99 - $45.00 On Sale
- Shop quality bicycle display and storage stand - Graphite ripple powdercoat over steel construction - Four-Point, Foam rubber end-Cap feet - 2 Piece design disassembles for space-Efficient storage - Standard and extreme models feature welded base construction (Extreme model accepts up to 3 inch tires) - Retail model features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction - Fat rack features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction and will suit tires from 3.8" To 5" with three width positions, 4.25", 4.75" And 5.25"
RackDock from Kuat. A sophisticated solution for storing your hitch rack. Easy wall installation and the ability to hold up to 100lbs keeps your hitch rack secure and out of the way in the garage, preventing damage to the rack, cars, and of course—bikes. - Supports up to a 4-bike rack (100 lb max) - All hardware included - 2" hitch and 1.25" hitch adaptor included - Magnetic faceplate
Safely stash tools, treats, keys, and other personal items in the Whisky Parts Co. It's the '90s Keg, featuring can't-miss-it color and an easy screw-down top. - Keeps frequently needed items secure and dry - 16 oz.
Topeak's Bike Cover makes it easy to keep your bike dust free. It stretches to fit your bike and closes at the bottom with an elastic strap. Plus, the Bike Cover easily folds to a compact size and features a built-in bag for carrying and storage. - Dimensions (Road): 170 x 50 x 100cm - Dimensions (Mountain): 178 x 63 x 100cm
Topeak's Dual-Touch Bike Stand is a great way to display and store your prize two-wheelers whether you park it in your living room, the garage or the office. It's built of durable and attractive aluminum, is capable of holding up to 4 bicycles with additional bike mounts (2 bike mounts included) and features a quick-release height adjustment (the stand reaches up to 10.5 feet).
Topeak's Third Hook is the perfect addition to your Dual-Touch storage rack. Get two of these babies and your stand can now hold 4 bikes, enough for the whole family!
The evolution of our easy-to-use, portable, crank arm bike stand. The FlashStand Slim X unfolds to quickly slip over the lower crankarm to hold your road bike upright on smooth, flat surfaces. Fits 700c road bikes with crank arm dimension 41 x 16 x 80mm (W x D x H). When folded the FlashStand Slim X small size easily slips into a jersey pocket or saddle bag. - Compatible with non-drive side crankarms of Shimano, Sram and Campagnolo - Material: Aluminum / Engineering grade polymer - Max Load: 14kg / 30.8lb - Storage bag - Weight: 196g / 6.91oz Size - 18 x 16 x 13cm / 7.1" x 6.3" x 5.1" (Open) - 16 x 4.7 x 2.3cm / 6.5" x 1.9" x 0.9" (Folded) Clamp Opening - Road bike cranks - Crankarm dimension = 41 x 16 x 80mm (W x D x H)
Topeak's Handlebar Stabilizer is a useful addition to your Dual-Touch storage rack as it securely holds your front wheel and bar, making it easier than ever to work on your bike.
Elegant and functional, Topeak's OneUp is the perfect bicycle storage solution when space is an issue. It has a grooved, durable plastic tray and a molded rubber bar to keep your front wheel securely in place and it also boasts two storage hooks for your riding essentials and a rear wheel pad to keep your walls scuff free.
Interior design reflects a homeowner’s taste, so display your precious bike on Solo Bike Holder to turn any room or garage into an art gallery. This sturdy aluminum rack provides 30 degrees of angle rotation and adjustable hooks to hang your work of art perfectly. - Attachments: Wall mount - Material: Aluminum - Max Weight Capacity: 16 kg / 35 lb - Added Features: Hook angle adjustable; Hook position adjustable - Size: 42 x 28.6 x 14.4 cm / 16.5” x 11.3” x 5.7” - Weight: 1057 grams / 2.33 lb
Compatible with wheel/tire combinations having an overall height of 3.15" (8cm) and tire width up to 2.35" (approx 6.6cm). This elegant wall mounted bike holder allows you to store one bike and swing it to either side to optimize storage space. A molded rubber bar keeps the front wheel stationary, preventing the bike bike from twisting and includes all mounting hardware plus a molded rear wheel pad to prevent tire marks on the wall. Fits standard road and mountain bikes up to 29" wheels. Not compatible with fat tire bikes. - Added Features: Rotatable front wheel, Fixed bar - Attachment: Wall mount - Limitations: Compatible with wheel/tire combinations having an overall height of 8cm (3.15") and tire width up to 2.35" - Material: Aluminum / Plastic - Max Weight Capacity: 16 kg / 35 lb - Size: 27.5 x 16 x 7.7 cm / 10.8” x 6.3” x 3” - Weight: 845 grams / 1.86 lb
The Swing-Up DX allows you to swing your bike to either side and can also be locked down in 15 degree increments to optimize space usage. Compatible with wheel / tire combinations having an overall height of 3.15" (8cm) and tire width up to 2.35" (approx 6.6cm) - Attachments: Wall mount - Material: Aluminum / steel / plastic - Max Weight Capacity: 16 kg / 35 lb - Added Features: Rotatable Front Wheel Fixed Bar/Angle lock down in 15 degree increments - Compatibility: Compatible with wheel/tire combinations having an overall height up to 8cm (3.15”) and tire width up to 2.35” - Size: 29.3 x 16 x 7.7 cm / 11.5” x 6.3” x 3” - Weight: 910 grams / 2.01 lb
Swagman brings you a brilliant tool for storing your hitch-mount bike rack when it's not attached to your hitch. The X Mount can be attached to any wall to create a virtual hitch. Just mount the rack like you would on your car or truck, and fold the rack up against the wall to get it out of the way. When you're not using it, the X Mount itself will even fold against the wall, creating an even lower profile. - Fits 2-inch receiver style bike racks and 2-inch receivers with 1-1/4-inch universal adapter. - Stores bike rack when not in use - Folds against wall when not in use
- QR fork mount for storage or transportation - Includes hardware for mounting to factory truck-bed track systems - Durable alloy construction
- Universal fork mounting block for transportation or home storage - Includes adapters to work with standard QR, 12mm, and 15mm thru axles including boost applications - Durable alloy construction - Skewer not included
Saris' CycleGlide 2-Bike Add-On kit lets you hang two more bikes on your Saris CycleGlide overhead storage rack (sold separately).
The Saris Mighty Mite is a lightweight, solid bike-parking rack for indoor, outdoor, and residential use. Built with a rugged, weatherproof steel frame, the Mighty Mite holds up to six bikes within its compact footprint.
• For quick and simple parking or displaying of your bike • Durable and rigid design • Fits any model of bike with 700c or 29-inch wheels • Color: Black
Park Tool's Event Stand is a versatile, stable, multi-purpose storage rack built to hold up to twelve bikes by the nose of the saddle. Perfect for events, races, or sidewalk storage, the ES-1 disassembles and folds easily for compact storage. It includes two height-adjustable tripod uprights, two 47" (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve. The ES-1 is approximately eight feet long but can be extended in length with the use of ES-2 Event Stand Add on Kits (sold separately). - The ES-1 adjusts from 94 to 120cm (37"-47") - Horizontal width (inside to inside): 2.23 meters (87")
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service • 470XX Machine thread including two nuts: • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service. • 471 Wood thread including two nuts • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
- Oversize hooks for large MTB tires and tall aero rims - Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend - 50mm (2") of machine threading with a thread size of 10mm x 1.5mm - Black vinyl coated - Includes two nuts
• Oversized hook for large MTB tires and tall aero rims • Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend • Made from 9.5mm wire • Wood screw thread is nominally 11.4mm outside diameter (15/32") with 7 threads per inch • Use a minimum of 11/32" drill size to pilot wood hole • Blue vinyl coated
• Park Tool Storage Hooks are perfect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Wood threaded • Made from 7mm steel rod • For a pilot hole in wood, use a 1/4" or 6mm bit • Sold in pairs
This stylish and functional hook mounts to your wall and holds the bike by the front wheel. - Powdercoat finish with dipped hook to protect the rim's finish
The MSW Universal Display Stand is adjustable and can be used with any style of bike, from road bikes to fat bikes. - Holds one bike - Fits tires 1 to 5-inches wide - Rubberized feet protect floors - Product dimensions: 21.5 x 13.5 x 14 inches
- Extra heavy duty vinyl cover for any size bike - Protects from dust and weather - Folds to compact size for storage
Maximum Gold Sold Secure rated, wall-mounted bicycle storage hanger. AIRLOK’s hardened-steel frame and integrated 30mm hardened-steel locking pin combine to keep your bike safe while the impact-resistant rubberized mouth prevents frame scratch. AIRLOK is suitable for indoor and outdoor use and can be used with a wide variety of bike frames, providing a practical, super-secure way to store your bike at home, in the garage, shed or even in the office.
Maximum-security ground and wall anchor, providing a secure point for locking your bike at home, garage or office. ANKR’s unique design means that it provides maximum security when mated with a lock (try with a Hiplok maximum-security chain lock) but can be easily moved should you relocate or want to store your bike elsewhere. Made from premium hardened-steel with bolts included, ANKR is rated Gold level security for both bicycles and motorbikes. ANKR is easy to install and suitable for inside or outside use.
- Single bike floor stand holds bike upright by rear axle - Rubberized tips prevent scratches - Small profile ideal for storage or display - Tool-free height adjustment
Page 1 of 2 Next page