ABUS' U-locks offer strength, durability and protection you can count on. The Buffo 34 U-Lock boasts a 12-mm thick, hardened steel shackle and a hardened lock body to keep your bike safe and sound. Its reversible key is easy to use and you can carry the Buffo on your bike with the included bracket.
The ABUS Key Combo 1650 cable lock is great for low-risk areas, or as a backup to a primary lock in sketchy 'hoods. We also use it as a backup for roof racks. The PVC-coated coiled steel cable is 12mm thick and 2.5-feet long, enough to lock both your front wheel and the frame. You can set your own combination, but the really cool thing is you can use either a key OR the combination. So don't worry if you forget the combo, use the key or the original code can be recovered using the provided tool.
Keep your bike safe! OnGuard's Bulldog ATB boasts 1/2-inch hardened-steel construction and OnGuard's stout X2 double-bolt lock that resists picking, drilling, bumping, and pulling for serious protection. It also features a wide shackle, making it ideal for bigger framed bikes. And thanks to the included mounting bracket you can bring the Bulldog ATB along for every ride. This great U-lock also comes with five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
OnGuard's Bulldog Combo DT will guard your bike day and night. It boasts a 13mm-wide hardened-steel shackle and OnGuard's resettable 4-digit combination lock for top-notch protection. There's also a 4-foot braided steel cable to lock up wheels and accessories. With the included mounting bracket, you can bring this lock along for every ride.
• 8mm x 6ft • Coated cable • Heavy duty laminated key lock
• Hardened shackle • Weatherproof nylon coating • Flat tumbler lock w/ 3 keys • Bracket included
$14.99 - $19.99
Use the ABUS 1500 Lock and protect your stuff. It's 2-feet long and resists prying and cutting for security wherever you park. This serious 4mm-thick chain is wrapped in a durable cover to keep your bike's finish safe and it comes with two keys.
$29.99 - $34.99
ABUS quality locking cylinder (hardened steel) with an automatic cylinder and reversible key. - Hardened 5mm square chain with a durable black textile sleeve that protects the bike's paint from scratches - Easily transported under the seat, wrapped compactly around the seat post
This bracket is for convenient carrying of Steel-O-Flex, cable, and coil cable locks - Enables transporting the lock on the seat post, on the frame, or on the rack stays - Compatible with frame diameters of 15 - 55mm - Simple mounting without tools
- 3mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 100cm - Product weight: 1.90 lbs
The Sunlite U-Steel Lock features a 14mm hardened steel shackle with matte black silicone anti-scratch coating. Its small size is easy to carry in a bag or on bike. - 3 keys included - Shackle Diameter: 14mm - Length: 3 x 5" / 7.62 x 12.7cm - Shackle Type: Mini
$12.59 - $14.69
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
$15.99 - $17.99
- Resettable combination locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 6 feet
$13.99 - $15.99
- High security locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder with dust cover - Quick release mounting bracket - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Includes 2 laser cut keys
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 5x9"
- Single bolt locking mechanism - 13mm hardened steel shackle - Multi position mounting bracket included - User resettable combination - Length: 4x9"
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 4.5x11.5"
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Mounting bracket included - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 3.5x7"
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Mounting bracket included - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 3.5x5.5" - Type: Mini w/4`x10mm cable
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 4.5x9"
- 40mm - Hardened shackle - Flat tumbler lock mechanism w/ 2 keys - Type: Key
$99.99 - $119.99
- 9 mm square chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork - The chain, the case as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel - Automatic cover for the keyhole against dirt and corrosion - ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
Don't come back to your locked bike only to find a sad frame missing its wheels and saddle. ABUS's NutFix system protects wheels and seat posts against theft using a physical trick. Thieves don't know the trick, but you do, so you can open them with a standard wrench. Seat post clamp locks include the post clamp as well as fixing bolt and nut.
$14.99 - $24.99
MSW Keyed Cable Locks are easy to carry along on your rides, providing basic security for lower risk situations. They're plastic coated to protect your bicycle and available in a variety of cable diameters. - Two keyed-alike keys included - Plastic coated to prevent damage to bike - Pre-coiled for easy storage and transportation - Sliding protective cover over key entry - KLK-108: 8mm thick, 5' long - KLK-110: 10mm thick, 6' long - KLK-112: 12mm thick, 6' long with mounting bracket
- Titanium-reinforced hardened square link chain mated to an integrated X2P Dual Lock Down head - Featuring new double rubber cover for better protection against bumps and hits.
- 6' Medium-Duty Glowing Combo Coiling Cable - Cable dimensions: 185cm x 10mm
Don't come back to your locked bike only to find a sad frame missing its wheels and saddle. ABUS's NutFix system protects wheels and seat posts against theft using a physical trick. Thieves don't know the trick, but you do, so you can open them with a standard wrench. Solid axle nuts sold in pairs.
- 4mm steel chain links - Integrated flat tumbler lock with 2 keys - Weather-resistant casing - Diameter: 4mm - Length: 2.4'/73.15cm - Type: Key
Kryptonite's KryptoLok Series 2 995 Integrated Chain is a 9mm-thick, four-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated manganese steel for serious strength. Its integrated high-security lock cylinder is pick, drill, and cut resistant. This 37.5-inch chain is covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish. Plus, the KryptoLok Series 2 has an anti-theft protection offer of $1500, too.
ABUS' U-locks offer strength, durability and protection you can count on. The Granit X-Plus 540 U-Lock boasts a burly, 13-mm thick, 9-inch long parabolic steel shackle and an impressively tough lock body to keep your bike safe and sound. The double bolted ABUS X-Plus lock cylinder is highly tamper resistant, and it's a snap to carry the Granit X-Plus 54 on your bike with the included bracket. This lock comes with two keys, one of which features an LED light while the keyhole features an automatic cover to protect the lock against dirt and corrosion.