IMPORTANT STORE UPDATES!
BOULDER, WE'RE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
We are open to fill your cycling needs and support our employees.
We encourage you to get out and ride as a form of outdoor activity, transportation, and stress relief.
We appreciate your business.
OUR SOCIAL DISTANCING ENHANCED SERVICES
In order to comply with the City of Boulder social distancing orders, we've evolved our business to better serve the needs of our cycling community. Below are current regulations set in place at our Pearl Street store to prevent the spread of the virus to our staff and our community:
- CURB-SIDE PICKUP: Please see us at our main entrance on Pearl Street for online orders pickup, in-store shopping, appointments, and service pick-up.
- SERVICE DROP-OFF & ESTIMATES: Please see us at our rear entrance on 18th Street for service drop-off and service estimates.
- ONLINE APPOINTMENTS: Schedule online ahead of time your one-on-one shopping appointment or your service estimate appointment. You can also call us to schedule.
- ONLINE SHOPPING: Shop online for in-store pickup or delivery. Service packages can be bought online.
- TEST RIDES: we offer gloves and encourage you to bring your own helmet
- BIKE FITS: Coming back soon!
- WEEKEND RIDES: Coming back soon!
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU:
- Please don't come in if you are or have been sick recently
- Please Maintain 6 ft distance amongst customers & staff
- Please wear a mask
- Please wait in line on the floor markings, as we're limiting the number of people in the store
- Please Follow directional one-way arrows while shopping
- Please Shop by appointment to limit queue & crowding
- Please limit your product returns
- Please use our contactless payment system via Apple Pay
WHAT ELSE WE ARE DOING:
- Maintaining 6 ft distance amongst employees & customers
- Providing masks & gloves to all employees to wear at all times
- Washing hands at regular intervals
- Sanitizing surfaces & products at regular intervals
- Implementing & log daily temp checks for employees (must be 100.4 or lower)