Weekly Group Rides
All rides depart from Full Cycle Bikes & Colorado Multisport
2355 30th Street, Boulder, CO 80301 | (303) 440-1002
Come early for pre-ride caffeination & post-ride refreshments at The Tune Up Tavern & Espresso, located inside Full Cycle Bikes & Colorado Multisport!
Etiquette & expectations for all group riders:
- Read & sign our ride waiver before joining;
- View our ride cancellation policy.
- Read & abide to proper group riding etiquette
- All riders should ensure their equipment is in good working order, have a spare tube and bike pump in case of flat, and know how to get back to Full Cycle (2355 30th Street, Boulder, CO 80301)
Interested in leading or sweeping our group rides? Fill out this form!
Weekly Group Rides Calendar
Group Riding Etiquette
- Show up prepared (all equipment working, water, food, ready to ride)
- Be able to self support yourself (flat kit, water, food, etc)
- Point out hazards & oncoming traffic both verbally & with gestures
- Communicate all directional changes
- Ride right behind the rider in front of you
- Follow all road rules: stop at red lights & stop signs
- Ride in the bike lane, if present (2 abreast is legal)
- If no bike lane is present, ride single-file in a paceline
- Be light & gradual on the brakes
- Be light & gradual on the pedals as you take a pull at the front
- Be light & gradual as you shift
- Be light & gradual as you stand up off the saddle
- Don't be that guy, late, unprepared, with malfunctioning equipment
- Don't be a loner - you're joining a group ride after all!
- Don't half-wheel
- Don't sprint off stops
- Don't run red lights or stop signs
- Don't slam on the brakes
- Don't ride off to the side: ride right behind the rider in front of you
- Don't do anything rushed (gear changes, directional changes, etc)
- Don't get the group in trouble or danger