Weekly Group Rides
All rides depart from Full Cycle Bikes & Colorado Multisport.
Come early for pre-ride caffeination & post-ride refreshments at The Tune Up Bar, located inside Full Cycle Bikes & Colorado Multisport!
Etiquette & expectations for all group rides:
- Please read & sign our ride waiver before joining. View our ride cancellation policy.
- All riders should ensure their equipment is in good working order, have a spare tube and bike pump in case of flat, and know how to get back to Full Cycle.
- Read & abide to proper group riding etiquette
Weekly Group Rides Calendar
Group Riding Etiquette
- Show up prepared (all equipment working, water, food, ready to ride)
- Be able to self support yourself (flat kit, water, food, etc)
- Point out hazards & oncoming traffic both verbally & with gestures
- Communicate all directional changes
- Ride right behind the rider in front of you
- Follow all road rules: stop at red lights & stop signs
- Ride in the bike lane, if present (2 abreast is legal)
- If no bike lane is present, ride single-file in a paceline
- Be light & gradual on the brakes
- Be light & gradual on the pedals as you take a pull at the front
- Be light & gradual as you shift
- Be light & gradual as you stand up off the saddle
- Don't be that guy, late, unprepared, with malfunctioning equipment
- Don't be a loner - you're joining a group ride after all!
- Don't half-wheel
- Don't sprint off stops
- Don't run red lights or stop signs
- Don't slam on the brakes
- Don't ride off to the side: ride right behind the rider in front of you
- Don't do anything rushed (gear changes, directional changes, etc)
- Don't get the group in trouble or danger