Join Our Award-Winning Service Team
For a limited time, we are offering signing bonus/relocation assistance to qualified applicants!
Mechanics, Service Writers, & Bike Builders Needed
Full Cycle Bikes/Colorado Multisport is looking for capable, top-performing, and highly motivated Service Professionals to join us for 2022. We were voted Boulder County's 2019, 2020, and 2021 Best Bike Shop. Please read our detailed job descriptions and, apply now, if you feel you meet the qualifications.
The ideal candidate has:
- A “can-do” attitude that takes the initiative to get things done
- Ability to manage their time and complete tasks correctly and efficiently
- A positive approach to each task
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new tasks and processes
- Dedication to exacting standards
- A strong customer focused and service oriented mentality
- Strong interpersonal skills for positive staff and customer interactions
- Certifications from Shimano T.E.C. and/or SRAM Technical University
- Computer literacy (Lightspeed or similar POS)
SALARY: Competitive hourly rate for the outdoor industry ($18-$25/h for professional mechanics), based on skills, acumen, and experience - plus bonus.
BENEFITS: PTO accrual, employer-paid health care & dental insurance, simple IRA match, and unique workplace perks including discounted bike and accessory purchases, discounted food, and a free beverage each day from our Tune Up Taproom & Espresso Bar.