BOULDER FIRE RELIEF RESOURCES
INSPIRING & EMPOWERING OUR COMMUNITY TO RIDE BICYCLES MORE OFTEN
BOULDER, LET'S GET YOU BACK ON YOUR BIKE!
We are saddened at the losses faced by our neighbors, customers, and staff from the Marshall Fire.
As Boulder's hub for the local cycling & multisport communities, we have the responsibility and the power to mobilize and to come together in helping our fellow athletes in this time of need.
Yet again, we believe that cycling (and sports in general) goes well beyond the bike. It's the common thread that unites us all.
Read below for ways you can help and receive help. Get in Touch for Assistance or to Add to This Page
Saturday Rides & 25% Bar Proceeds Donation
We will be hosting our regular 10 AM Saturday Road Rides. We will donate 25% of all The Tune Up Bar sales from the day towards fire relief efforts. Make sure to stop in early to grab a coffee or scone before the ride (coffee shop opens at 7 AM), and come back for a burrito and a beer!
- Community Cycles free bikes
- Boulder Mountain Bike Alliance bike rentals, replacements, and gear
- Luke Vernon Family Fire Relief Fundraiser (this is the most thorough and most backed fundraiser we've come across)
- Community Foundation Wildfire Fund
- Downtown Boulder Comprehensive List of Resources (this is the most detailed list we've seen so far)
- Riders & Runners Gear Donations Facebook Group
- Biscochito Ride 2022 by Ben Delaney
- Bicycle Retailer & Industry News article on local cycling community efforts