join our award-winning service team
Full Cycle Bikes is looking for capable, top-performing, and highly motivated Sales Associates to work at Full Cycle Bikes, voted Boulder County's 2019 & 2020 Best Bike Shop.
The ideal candidate has:
- A “can-do” attitude that takes the initiative to get things done
- Ability to manage their time and complete tasks correctly and efficiently
- A positive approach to each task
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new tasks and processes
- Dedication to exacting standards
- A strong customer focused and service oriented mentality
- Strong interpersonal skills for positive staff and customer interactions
- Certifications from Shimano T.E.C. and/or SRAM Technical University
- Computer literacy (Lightspeed or similar POS)
SALARY: Competitive hourly rate for the outdoor industry, based on skills, acumen, and experience - plus commission & bonus.
EXPERIENCE: 1 year minimum as a bicycle service specialist in a fast paced environment.
BENEFITS: PTO accrual, employer-paid health & dental insurance, simple IRA match, and unique workplace perks including discounted bike and accessory purchases, discounted food, and a free beverage each day from our Tune Up Taproom & Espresso Bar.