join our service team
Full Cycle is looking for capable, top-performing, and highly motivated service technicians to work at Full Cycle, Boulder's Best Bike Shop. The ideal candidate has:
- A “can-do” attitude that takes the initiative to get things done
- Ability to manage their time and complete tasks correctly and efficiently
- A positive approach to each task
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new tasks and processes
- Dedication to exacting standards
- A strong customer focused and service oriented mentality
- Strong interpersonal skills for positive staff and customer interactions
- Certifications from Shimano T.E.C. and/or SRAM Technical University
- Computer literacy (Lightspeed or similar POS)
SALARY: $17.00 to $25.00 /hour (plus bonus), based on skills, acumen, and experience.
EXPERIENCE: 1 year minimum as a bicycle service specialist in a fast paced environment.
BENEFITS: Two weeks paid time off, Employer-paid health & dental insurance, Simple IRA match, and unique workplace perks including discounted bike and accessory purchases, discounted food, and a free beverage each day from our espresso bar and taproom.