- Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend in the bike shop on qualified purchases (certain discounted items may not apply). Each 100 points earned, gets you a free drink at the Tune Up. If you save them up, you can also apply them toward any purchase in the bike shop during our annual promotion period (FEBRUARY). You will get monthly updates about your point balance, and we can look that up for you every time you shop.
- Every month we’ll offer special promotions where you can earn extra points or redeem your points for special things. These offers are exclusive to members of the program.
- Rider Club points can be redeemed at any time for purchases at the Tune Up Taproom & Espresso Bar. Bike Shop purchases are restricted to our annual promotion period, which is the entire month of FEBRUARY. Every one hundred points is worth between $2 and $10, depending on the category of purchase. One hundred points are worth at least $5 on accessories and components. On bicycles and frames, you get $2 for every one hundred points. But you have to come into the store during the promotion period in order to use your points on a bike shop purchase.
- Sign up for free and get a free drink from the bar immediately! Just come in, and we’ll set you up!
* Note: Terms, including coupon redemption value is subject to change at any time.
Lifetime Tiers (does not require redemption of points):
At 1,000 points, you get a free water bottle.
At 5,000 points, you get a free Full Cycle branded T-shirt
At 10,000 points, you earn a free standard shop jersey (up to $80 value), plus $200 to spend on one evening at the Taproom. Invite your friends and celebrate on us!
Got questions? Here are some Frequently Asked Questions