Venus Bike Club Membership
2014 Membership is Closed! 2015 membership will open this winter.
If you are already a 2014 member, your membership is valid through December 31st, 2014. If you are not a 2014 member, you may still ride with the Club once for free, and then for $5 per ride after that.
Club membership is open to any woman who wants to join.
Membership Annual Fee: $55
2014 Membership Benefits:
- Members can ride in ALL Club rides
- No fee for any club clinics or coached training rides
- 5% off everything at Full Cycle including sale items and bikes!
- 20% off bike fits
- 10% off in-stock indoor trainers
- Discounts on indoor trainer classes
- Access to special sales/group discounts with vendors throughout the year
- A portion of the membership fee goes to support to Greenhouse Scholars, a local non-profit
- Discount on registration for the VdM rides (Boulder in September and Chicago in July)
How to Join
Three easy ways to sign up:
- Call the shop and ask to join the Venus de Miles Club and you can pay over the phone with your credit card. Boulder: 303-440-1002.
- Stop in Full Cycle: 1795 Pearl St in Boulder
- Boulder: Join Online
Club Activities for Non-Members
Non-members may ride with the club one time at no charge. After that, you must be a club member to ride with the group. Club clinics and workshops may be available to non-members, if space is available, for a fee (usually $5 to $20)