Welcome to the Venus de Miles Bike Club Website!
- For current news, scroll down.
- To sign up for our enews, Facebook page, or to see our calendar, look to the right side of this page!
- For membership info, click here.
- If you are not a member, you may ride with us once to try it out before deciding to join. No need to RSVP, just show up for one of our rides! See below for upcoming rides. Make sure you arrive early to sign a waiver.
|What’s happening this week:
Sunday, July 27th, 7:30am – Venus Beginners Mountain Bike Ride. Join Sherri for a fun, beginner level mountain bike ride! Meet at the Flatirons Vista South Trailhead - click here for a map.
Tuesday, July 29th, 6-7pm – Venus Training Rides with Traci Brown, Class 3 of 3 - For intermediate to advanced level riders. Are you ready to work hard, get faster and have FUN!? Join Coach Traci Brown for 3 week class. Each week will build on skills. We recommend you attend each Tuesday night but if you can only make one or two we promise they will leave you tired and wishing you could do more! Meet at the South Boulder Rec Center at 6 pm. Be ready to work HARD, NO COMPLAINING! Limited to 15 people.
Wednesday, July 30th, 5:30pm – NCAR repeats or Flagstaff and Reubens Burger Bistro. Co-ed. Meet at Reubens then out for a ride at 5:30pm to hit either NCAR or Flagstaff and then meet back at Reubens Burger Bistro to celebrate the PRO Cycling Challenge coming to Boulder! There will be prizes to win and 25% of your tab will be donated to the Event on August 24th!
Friday, August 1st, 8:30am – Venus Road Ride. Join us at Full Cycle for a fun ride of about 20 miles at a 14/15mph pace. If there are enough of us we will split into two groups and two paces.
Sunday, August 3rd – Group road rides with staggered start times (weather dependent! check the calendar for cancellations). Here’s where we’re going:
- 7:00 AM (arrive by 6:40): Long Ride, 14 & 16 mph: Eldorado via Hygiene (50 mi) – MAP
- 7:15 AM (arrive by 6:55): Medium Ride, 12, 14, & 16mph: Erie (37 mi) – MAP
- 7:15 AM (arrive by 6:55): Short Ride, 12mph: Niwot (22 mi) – MAP
Check out our calendar for details and more events!
And check out this handy link: Adding the Club Calendar to your Smartphone.