Wheels Mfg solution for running a 30mm spindle crankset in a BSA threaded frame. Machined aluminum cups thread in to a standard threaded frame and feature Enduro 6806 ABEC-3 sealed bearings outboard of the BB shell. Fully serviceable.
- For use with BB30 Wide 30mm diameter cranks with a spindle length of at least 104mm.
- Will not work with standard BB30 cranksets. PLEASE MEASURE YOUR BB30 CRANK SPINDLE LENGTH!
- Use only bottom bracket tools compatible with 16-notch MegoEvo BB’s. (FSA MegaEvo and Park Tool BBT-29).
- Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: ISO/English or BSA Threaded (1.37 in x 24 TPI)
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 33.6-33.9 mm
- Crank Spindle Type: BB30 Wide, BB30a, 386EVO, Rotor 3D+, SRAM BB30 Wide
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm
- Crank Spindle Length: At least 104mm
- Weight: 100g
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|